46

"Mmm" Audrey moaned as Ant tongue swirled around her clit

     "Mmm" Audrey moaned as Ant tongue swirled around her clit. She arched her back as he entered his fingers making her mouth slightly open.

"Damn you wet" he mumbled as he continued to lick on her. This is as far as she went with him. She would always joke with Mari and sing "get that bread, get that head and leave peace out." Not that she was using him because she told him what it was from the get go and he was down for it.

"Ooooo" she moaned out as he sped up making her stomach clench. She was right at her peak when she heard the iPhone ringtone. "Fuck" He groaned as her phone rung. Audrey slightly shifted to grab it.

Seeing it was Mahz she pushed Ant's body away from her before answering it. He never called without texting first so she automatically assumed the worst. Ant mugged her as he sat up on the bed curious to who it was. He personally thought it could wait regardless.

"Aye bestie" he said being funny "you cooking tonight or sum" Audrey pulled the phone from her face slightly mugging it before putting it back to her ear. "I know he ain't stop my orgasm for food" she thought.

"Mahzier is this important" she questioned. "Fuck you mean is it important I need to eat and dukes ain't cooking" He complained after smacking his lips.

Her eyes widened as Ant shifted his way back between her thighs. He gripped them tightly before taking her clit back into his mouth making her lightly moan. She barely had time to attempt to push him as he entered his fingers back into her and groaned at the feeling.

"Fuck type of timing you on" Mahz slightly yelled. Audrey bit down on her hand not knowing what to do. Ant wouldn't budge and she didn't want to just hang up on Mahz knowing it pissed him off.

"Hang up" Ant demanded loud enough for Mahz to hear while glaring at her. She placed her finger over his mouth not wanting to start anything. She didn't want the two bumping heads over her when she was single but when it came to respect she knew Mahz would air it out.

"Can y- HANG TF UP" Ant gritted loudly cutting her off and slamming his fingers into her while holding her down.

"I-I'll call you back" she moaned hanging up. She gripped the sheets as Ant brought her to her orgasm and chuckled between her legs. She knew he had done it on purpose when he heard Mahz name.

Ant knew all about Audrey and Mahz and he didn't see why she still communicated with him or his family. "Anthony" She called out as he made his way to the bathroom with a smirk.

"Ma'am" He spoke back innocently as he washed his face.

"Why would you do that" She questioned irritated with him. That was beyond embarrassing and she didn't even know what she was going to tell Mahz.

Together or not that was so disrespectful because he would have never done that in front of her. "Do what, pleasure you? That's what you got me around for right?" He questioned sarcastically pissing her off more. It wasn't a problem when they came up with the agreement but it's a issue when she talk to her male friends right.