11

" I HATE YOU" 

Mahz ducked as kennedy threw his shoes at him. 

"Chill out" he yelled as a frown etched across his face. He didn't yell and throw shit at her when he was upset so he expected the same respect.

She had gone through his second phone and found out he's not who she thought he was. "I can't believe I was about to marry someone so fucking dangerous. You're going to prison" Hearing the words he face palmed knowing he needed to control the situation or his brothers were going to get rid of her. He didn't play fed games and they damn sure wasn't fucking with them. Fiance or not they'd take her ass out right now.

He eyed Lucas and Akeem as they mugged her from the hallway.

"Kennedy listen to me" He gripped her thin arm making her stop throwing shit " I'm still the same Mahz you were about to marry I just got multiple businesses. I didn't tell you because I didn't want to scare you off" He explained through gritted teeth. Truth was she didn't even know everything. She hadn't even found out about half. If she was acting like this after finding out about a few corner boys he didn't want to know how she was going to act if she found the rest.

She looked at him with tears in her eyes. "I can't mahzier. I love you but I can't. I can't have kids with someone like you my blood line would be tainted. I won't turn you in but this" She pointed to him and her "This is over"

He backed up nodding his head. He couldn't say it didn't hurt because he was supposed to be marrying this woman in six months but he understood. "I won't send you to prison because I love you too much" She mumbled "But i'm not the woman for you Mahz you need a hood bitch. I'm not her. I'm not a queenpin" She spat in disgust. She pushed past me leaving out with her last bag before slamming the door.

"A queen pin? who the fuck says that " Lucas said scratching his head.

"Man fuck that hoe" Akeem said knocking over the picture of Mahz and Kennedy that sat on the fire place. "Hoe wasn't cut out to be with us no way. We going out tonight you may not know it yet but this best thing that could have happened to you."

Mahz laid his head back in defeat. He glanced at the ring sitting on the counter. "Damn I'm a single man again" He chuckled. He had worked hard to calm his hoeish ways. Before Kennedy he was in the streets bad. 

"Mama gone loveeeeee this shit here" Lucas grinned before pulling out his phone. He shook his head at the thought. He always suspected that his mother didn't like Kennedy but she never said anything. She was the type that wanted them to make our own choices and he loved that about her.

"Fuck this" mahz said standing up. It was no use in moping about the shit. Yea it hurt but like he had previously told someone he wasn't IN love with Kennedy and he had already suspected this day would come. Her saying he would taint his bloodline was rubbing him the wrong way anyway "Yall gone help me clean this shit up or what"

His brothers stood up shrugging before starting to help him clean up the mess Kennedy had made. He knew they had a lot to say but they were keeping it respectful for the sake of Mahz and this being so fresh.

                                                   ><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

     Mahz put my blunt out before walking up to the bouncer. "Damn all three of the boss men here tonight I hope they on their shit" The man spoke stepping to the side.