Chapter Twenty: Witch craft (M)

I looked at Henry, who was sleeping, I had my healers look at his leg, which was healing nicely before kissing his noise, head, cheek, then lips, making a smile from his lips.

"Morning, my darling love. My wife and Queen."

"I am not your wife or queen Henry, but I am flattered."

I said in a whisper to Henry, but he pulled back, looking at me seriously.

"You were always meant to be mine, and you WILL be. I love you, Addy. I always have . You have given me all the heirs I desire, and i have no need for anyone else but you."

"I love you, Henry."

"I love you,"

He kissed me hard pulling me flush against his body before he starts to kiss me down my neck then chest before taking one of my nipples into his mouth making me moan his name softly then he swapped to the other nipple.
His fingers started to work their way in and out of me, making me wet as my hips started to arch when he found my g-spot.

"Henry"

I moan breathless making him redouble his efforts and just as I was about to fall over the edge he stopped and pulled his fingers away making me whine from the loss then it is quickly replaced by his big cock sheathing himself inside of me.

"Addy....still so tight."

He groaned before he started to thrust, making me moan in delight at being so stretching by him.
He fucked me into my mattress like his life depended on it and I knew a part of him wanted me pregnant again with how much seed he was leaving inside of me.
He kept fucking me till I climaxed dragging him with me while he was groaning my name as he kept climaxing then with reluctance pulled his cock from me and dragging me to him as I felt some of his cum dripping out of me.

"You have a busy day, Henry."

He sighed knowing i was right but held me tighter before kissing my head then lifting up my chin and kissing my lips.

"I will lunch with you and Odette later."

"Of course, you are always welcome."

I said with a smile making him smile, he then got up as I did and helped him get dressed before he left but he used his finger to lift the cum that was dripping down my thigh and push it back inside me and I had to stop rolling my eyes as his cave man action before I went for my bath to get ready for the day.

Henry left the room and went back to his chambers to bath with a smirk on his face and pep in his step, today he would have Anne catch him and Jane, he hoped the stress would be enough to push her over the edge, he knew the child in her womb was not his and could not prove it till recently.
He sat in his dinning room later that morning and had Jane meet him, he lulled her in then kissed her, she was a good kisser but she was not his Addy and just as he deepend the kiss Anne walked in.
She started to scream and rage at him, he tried to get her to claim down but she started to cringe in pain but she would not calm down till he grabbed her then held her belly and spoke softly to Anne, he may hate her but this was also necessary.
He learned later that she had miscarriage and he was angry that it happened to her, it may not have been his child but no mother should go through it but he used the rage against her, she used this against him though while declaring Jane a wench, he at least kept Addy safe from Anne's view.
He declared to Tom Cromwell that the marriage was made by witch craft, so was not valid and that he would take another wife.
He knew that no woman but his Addy would do, she had done what his others had failed to do. He would make her his wife and Queen as she was always meant to be, she was his after all.

William Alden-Tudor walked through the corridor to his mother as his wife was due within the month and wanted to head home to look after her but his families safety was important and knew the shadow guard would guard his wife and childern while he helped his mother against the Boylens and Seymours.
He saw Edward then joined him as they both walked towards their mothers chambers, they saw their mother and sister talking as their mother was doing their sisters hair but smiled at the scene.
They both looked up and at them smiling which was returned.

"We have come to escort you around the grounds mother, sister."

"Thank you William, Edward."

William smiled at his mother and sister before offering his arm with his mother and Edward offered his to Odette who accepted as well,they could not do this often so they took what they could get.

Henry was thankful that all this show and dance was finally coming to an end, and he would be with the woman he was always meant to be with, he looked out his window and saw his sons walking with his Addy and his little Odette.
He listened to the healer and doctor, both confirming the deformity of the child Anne had and would use that against her.

Thomas Cromwell would do his part for his king. He had to play the part by using  Edward Seymours greed against him. He knew Edward would not stop till he killed the future Queen and Thomas actually liked her a lot and she listened to him and others like him, made sure that all men were equal in her eyes apart from the king of course.
He knew his king would burn the world if anything happened to her, and to be honest, Thomas would join him if something happened to such a noble and inspiring woman.
He was just thankful to be removing Anne Boleyn from all seats of power.