I can't handle pain..

Okay my fellow readers Wassup! Nothing. Okay then ima go....

'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'
Crystalline's P.O.V

My wolf is killing me! She is constantly whimpering and howling in pain. It hurts to see her like this. She doesn't deserve this. Oh Derek you're dead!

'No don't hurt him!' Sarah pleaded. She doesn't want him with anyone else she doesnt want him with us because he doesn't want us, and she doesn't want him to get hurt yet wants him to feel pain! Oh my goddess!
'Well shut up Sarah! I love you and I hate feeling like this. I can't handle the pain' I said. She whimpered and went to the back of my mind.

The next thing I know I feel a sharp pain in my chest. "Aaahhhh!" Sarah is whimpering like crazy now. This feels worst then when Derek rejected me. What's going on? 'Mate is having sex with someone else' Sarah answered my question. "Aaaaahhh! God this hurts like a bitch!" I howled in pain as my chest was going up and down with my heavy breathing.

Deep breaths..."AAAAHHHH!" I heard footsteps coming up the stairs and someone banging on my door. "Aaaahhhh!"
"Baby! Are you okay!? What's happening!?"
"Aaaahhhh!!" I screamed again when the pain worsened. "Marcus!! Get over here!!" I again heard footsteps coming up the stairs and then next thing I know, my door was kicked down. My dad and mom came in screaming and yelling at me. I couldn't hear them though. Black dots blurred my vision and the only thing I heard was a continuous ringing in my ears.

Next thing I know darkness fully takes over.....

~~~~~~~~~~~
Okay so I am having trouble with my chapters and stuff so if you guys want something to happen in the next chapter message me and help me! Thanks for all your support....

_Naya♡♡