Derek!

Derek's P.O.V

I finally got out of my stinking room. It's been days since she's left. Her parents are more than angry. My parents, well they were so ashamed and furious they took my Alpha position back saying I was not ready.

I am pissed at myself. My wolf, Jack, he won't even let me shift! This is the most fucking frustrating thing in my life! I will get my Crystal back. She's mine!

I took off to the training grounds. "ALRIGHT YOU LOUSY SLACKERS! I'M HERE AND I WANT TO SEE FULL PARTICIPATION!!!" My voice echoed throughout the whole field. People almost instantly started to train and exercise, fighting and battling each other's strengths.

:)

:(

:)

:(

:)

After what felt like hours, I finally stopped training. People literally crawled to the cooler. They all were sweating and panting and bleeding from training. My knuckles stung from punching too hard. My hair stuck to my face because of the sweat. My chest moved up and down rapidly as I took deep, heavy breaths.

Micha, Crystal's old friend, came up to me and scowled. He never liked me and now that she's gone he hates me. So does her other friends and her parents. Blake.....I don't know. He's been acting up. Sleeping with pack sluts. Drinking and partying. I don't care though. All I want is my Crystal.

I walked to the cooler and got a beer. "....NOOO! Stop please!"

I heard a girl scream. Everyone started looking for who that was. We ran into the woods and searched for the voice. "PLEASE SOMONE HELLLPPP MEEEE!!!!" The voice screamed again. I ran in the direction the voice came from to see the most beautiful girl ever. More beautiful than Crystal.....

Sorry short chappie! Plz don't kill me!

Hope y'all like it.
Comment questions if y'all want.

_Naya♡♡