Don't Leave Me!

Okay so um....THANKS SO MUCH FOR READING MY STORIES VOTING AND COMMENTING.

Unknown P.O.V

I let out a blood curdling scream as he held onto my neck. I was dangling off the ground scratching at his hands to let go. All of a sudden, I hear a loud, menacing growl fill the air. No longer am I screaming but looking to see who was that. Antonio let's me go as I drop to the floor, holding my neck, and gasping for air as I cough.

"DON'T YOU EVER TOUCH THIS GIRL!!!" The man said as he yelled at Antonio. Antonio growled as his eyes turned black. He then jumped at the man. They fought each other. Punching, kicking, clawing at each other. I screamed for help. For anyone. Then a bunch of wolves came out of the woods and rushed to stop the fight. Luckily the man that tried to help me wasn't that badly hurt. Antonio. Antonio was very badly hurt though. He was lying on the ground clutching his stomach. I was happy. I wished he die.

As if he read my thoughts. The man got a silver knife from his wolves and stabbed Antonio in the heart killing him instantly. He then made long leisurely strides towards me. He dropped the knife to show he wasn't going to harm me. I looked into his eyes and it felt like the whole world was disappearing from us. He stopped walking and just stared back into my eyes. Someome cleared their throat causing us both to snap out of whatever we were doing. He started walking towards me again. When he reached me he held me close. A million sparks flew throughout my body as I gasp in surprise. "Mine!" He shouted out.

"I-I'm y-yours?" I stuttered. Curse my stuttering. He chuckled. His chuckle was like music to my ears. "Yes princess, what's your name and how old are you?" He asked. His voice was deep but beautiful. I managed to get the words out without stuttering, " My name is Isabel Freyer and I am 15 years old, turning 16 in two weeks." He smiled brightly at me. "Well I am Derek and I am 16 years old, turning 17 in three weeks."

I gasped as I took off running. "NO! DON'T LEAVE ME!" He ran after me and tackled me to the ground. "Please don't kill me!" I screamed. He held me close," I would never let anyone or anything hurt you."

Never?

.......

Okay this chapter is over!! I updated at least so don't be mad at me!
I tried my best.

Sorry of its short!!!!

_Naya♡♡