Kill Me, Heal Me

Recap:

Taking a deep breath, I close my eyes and lay my hands on his heart.

Thump.

Nothing..

Thump.

Nothing..

Thump.

Nothing...

Nothing...

Crap?!

"C'mon Crystal you got this!" Focusing on Micah I focus on healing him. C'mon you got this. Focus. Focus. Heal Micah. Help me moon goddess. If I'm the real deal help me. Please. Heal Micah...........

Recap over....

After five full hours of pleading and trying my hardest for him to wake up, I gave up. I cried for over an hour. Ding! Instantly an idea was created.

"I, Moon Goddess, Lycan, Royal wolf, Crystalline Mathews, will sacrifice myself in order to save Micah Turner, Alpha of Crimson Red Pack!" I chanted over and over again as I grabbed a knife and mixed my blood with his. I let him drink it first before I began to drink it all. Slowly, very slowly, I could feel myself dying. Micah was up instantly. He can't know what I did. No one can.
Luckily Dean and the rest off the gang aren't here. They left hours ago to find all the pack members to tell them about Micah.

He shot up and looked around. His eyes spotted me and I was immediately pulled into a hug. Sparks. The sparks are fading.... I could feel it disappearing. Can he feel it? Hope not. He looks at me and smiles brightly.

"How do you feel Micah?" I asked, carefully examining him.

"I feel great!! I feel...Like a new person. Stronger. Ya know?" I smiled.

He may feel stronger, but the stronger he feels the weaker I get.

I guess you can't save a person already dead without giving a life also.....

*Months Later....*

It's been months since Micah's death and reborn. I've slowly gotten weaker. The pain accelerating. Micah's strength growing faster each day. Speed, strength, everything I once had he has.

I grabbed a piece of paper and a pen. Here goes nothing.

Dear Micah,
That day we got attacked was also the day you died. You see, you died and you were dead for six to seven hours. I wish I could tell you this in person but as you can see I'm not here at the moment. Anyways, I just wanted to tell you that I love you. You've been the nicest person to me even when we just met. I also wanted to mention that I had a mate before you. I am a Lycan Royal Mood Goddess. I gave my power to you. I saved you by killing myself.... before I end this departing message I'd like to tell you that I'm sorry. I know you're probably blaming yourself for my death but it was MY decision not yours. I did this for YOU. I love you, Micah Turner. I'm sorry again. Bye-Bye for now...
P.S. I learned that, if ya kill me, you can't heal me.

Best of Love,
Crystalline Mathews♡

》》》》》》》》》》》》》

I'm sorry for those people who love this book.
There will be no sequel where she's resurrected somehow and all goes well and they have to fight with the biological "father", Creepy McStalkens.

Sorry again, but....Yeah. There will be one or two more chapter(s). (Sighs*) this book wasn't as good as I thought it was. I just didn't feel like finish it, but I'm not quitting so I'll finish early.

_Naya♡♡