Who Are You? Rogue!

Okay so some shockers happened in the previous chapter. This part is most likely like the other books.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Crystalline's P.O.V

I woke up by the sound of people talking. That's when I remembered.

I am rogue.

I accepted rejection.

I left my parents.

"That smell. It's getting stronger. Over here!" A male's voice said. I could hear footsteps approach, but I didn't move I just stayed there and waited. Waited for them to take me and most likely kill me.

About two minutes later four men came out of the trees. They growled out, "What are you doing on Crimson's territory?" The male with dark brown hair asked. He was tall and lean with muscles and a six pack.
"What does it look like? I'm sitting." Okay not my best choice to do but right now I was bugged. A man with dirty blonde hair growled and walked up to me. "Who are you, rogue?" I smiled. Hmmmm.....Rogue sounds nice. "My name is Rogue." He growled and slapped me.

"What's your real name?" He said as he spit on me.

"Crystal." Ugh! I got up and walked around him, not before he grabbed my wrist trying to restrain me. Key word: trying. I grabbed his wrist and broke it off with ease. If you haven't noticed I am not your usual kind of girl. Not the always perky, goth, bitch, or slut. I'm strong, kind, dark, light, stubborn, and virgin. This is my life, and no one stops me from what I want.

I stepped away from him as he screamed in pain. "I'm sorry. You are the one who thought you could restrain me." I said as I walked to the men. "My name is Crystalline Matthews and I am a fresh peice of rogue. Yesterday I left my pack. Yes, I was not executed from my pack. My alpha does know I left. I must have come upon your land when I stopped to rest. Trust me I didn't mean to." With that said I was about to walk away from them. "Wait!" I turned to see the men coming towards me. They looked at me and smiled sadly at me, with something in theireyes I didn't like to see. Pity. I sighed and shrugged. "Yes?"

They all smiled at each other. "Come with us. We need to at least give you back to your alpha."

"Wait what?! No I asked to become rogue!" With that I took off like lighting, running as fast as my legs could take me. "SHIT!" I heard one of them say. As soon as that they were chasing after me. "STAY AWAY!" No more footsteps.

After five minutes I stopped running. I looked behind me and still could see them standing there staring straight back at me. "YOU CAN MOVE NOW BUT STAY AWAY FROM ME!" I turned back around and starting off walking. I heard footsteps coming from behind me so I turned to see the four men were at least five feet away from me. I groaned out of frustration. "My name is Ryan." Said the guy with dirty blonde hair.

"Jake" said a guy with reddish hair.

"Alex" said the dark brown haired guy said.

"And I am Dean." Said the guy with black hair. I smiled a little, and finally took in their appearance. Ryan was overly built with muscles and was really cute. He had dirty blonde hair but you already know that. Ryan had piercing yet kind blue eyes. He had a genuine smile on his face. Omg, and those abs. I swear his abs are so toned.

Jake was well built but not as built as Ryan. He had green/gray eyes mostly green. He had a trusty vibe. Maybe because he had a kind smile.

Alex was tall and lean just like Dean. He had a resemblance with Jake though. He had a good guy vibe coming off of him. He has green/gray eyes also but mostly gray. He also had a cute smile.

Dean was the tallest out of all of them. He had a perfectly chiseled face. Dean has gray/blue eyes with a glimmer of green. His long hair flowed freely across his forehead. He was packed with muscle.

I was still taking in all of their sexiness when a cough brought me back to reality. There stood a smirking Jake, Alex, Dean, and Ryan. "Like the view Cryst?" Ryan said as the others stifled their laugh. I rolled my eyes and took a step towards them, but they only took two more steps back. That's when I remembered I told them to stay away. "You may come near now guy." Thwy all sighed and took a few steps closer.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
After twenty minutes of talking to each other, they finally convinced me to go with them to the pack. Turns out Alex and Dean are cousins. Dean is the tallest but the youngest out of all of them. Jake is the oldest, Alex is the second oldest, and that leaves with Ryan the third oldest.

After ten minutes of walking we finally made it to the pack. As we walked people sended me glares. They hardly knew me, a rogue, yet they judge. Ugh! People are so stupid!

As we entered the pack house I was greeted by the worst person I never wanted to see again......oh no....

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Yay 900 words up top soo yeah. Okay so Alex is cute but Jake not so much?

You'll see Dean and Ryan later.....
Vote and comment...hope you liked it.

Cya my Hoppers

_Naya♡♡