Chapter Six: Relentless

MARK POV
"Go." I said.
"NO! I'm not moving anymore, don't let him take over damn it!" Sean yelled.
"I-I can't he's stronger."

SEAN POV
I watched in horror as Darkiplier took over Mark. He looked at me with pleasure.
He laughed, "Do you really believe him?"
"What do you mean?" I mumbled.
"I mean Mark. He wants me to get to you. I hear his thoughts. He loves you, but he thinks you don't." Dark said cupping my cheek.
I looked down was this true? NO! Mark would never do that. I looked up and saw Mark's eyes glisten through the red of Dark's eyes.
"I'm sorry." I barely heard escape from his lips.
"Mark why?" I said tearing up.
"He's too strong to handle I had to." Mark said.
Just like that he through his head back and laughed. His eyes turned crimson again. I stared at Dark with fear. He grabbed my wrist. I quickly blacked out.

DARK POV
Sean collapsed in my arms.
I'm sorry Sean. I heard Mark say.
He'll be fine. I promise. I whispered.
I laughed and smoke surrounded us and I showed up in Mark's home. This will be fun.

SEAN'S DREAM
I saw nothing till a bright light appeared. I saw Darkiplier sitting next to Mark.
"Thisismyfaultthisismyfault." I heard Mark say under his breath, "I SHOULDN'T HAVE LET YOU TAKE OVER!"
"Mark you know why I'm here." Dark said.
Like that I saw Anti, bloody and some people with him. He woke up and turned my way. His eyes were black with a single glowing, green dot in them. The leaked of blood and goo. He lunged at me and wrapped his hands around my neck. It turned from Anti to Dark to what looked like Felix then back again. Then, Mark showed up. He kissed my head.
"I'm so sorry." He said.
I was in the hospital.
"Mark what happened?!" I said.
He didn't hear me. He cried and laughed and switched to someone I didn't know at all. He held a knife above me.
END OF DREAM

SEAN POV
I woke up sweating.
"What the fook?" I said.
I was back at Mark's house. I was in the guest bedroom. I think? The door opened and saw Dark there. He came up to my face and laughed.
"Morning Jackaboy." He purred making me look at his face.
He grabbed my wrist and dragged me to the basement of the house. Wait, did Mark have a basement? I was thrown against the concrete floor. Getting the air knocked out of me. I gasped for air and felt Dark tie me down. He made me sit up. Dark grabbed my chin making me look in his bloody red eyes.
"Hopefully, Mark doesn't make the same mistake again." He said. He leaned to my ear, "You'll be here for awhile."
I couldn't help but tremble at these words. Dark noticed and snickered.
"Are you scared my poor baby?" He purred.
He forcefully kissed me on the lips. I whimpered as he searched for my sweet spot. I squirmed as he kissed and bit down my neck. Dark did t like that and pulled out a long knife and sliced my cheek. I felt blood trickle from the wound.
"Tomorrow's another day of hell." He chuckled.
He headed towards the door and slammed it behind him.
"Please don't leave me here." I whispered.
I cried and yelled, at this point people would probably think I was a five year old having a fit over something.
"Why me." I whimpered.
I latest on the cold floor and quickly fell asleep.

DARK POV
I walked in seeing Sean passed out on the floor. I watched for a minute then grabbed a blanket and put it over his body.
"Hi Darkimoo." I heard Anti say.
I shocked him and he fell in front of me. Apparently he was on the ceiling.
"Dumbass." I mumbled.
"Please shock me again Daddy Dark." He begged.
"You have to earn it first." I said.
Anti looked back at Sean.
"Why don't you kill him?" He smirked.
"Because it'll kill you, love." I said.
"Lock him up somewhere then." He said.
I shocked him again and he disappeared in Sean's head.
'Why Sean?' I heard Mark say in my head.
Because I know you care about him. I thought.
He sighed, 'Why do you torture the people I love?'
That's what I do. Now shut up or I'll wake him up and make him cry!
Just like that I didn't hear his voice. Anti appeared again.
"Why don'cha torture him for a few minutes?" He said putting an arm around me.
"Not now, I will later, love." I said and placed a kiss on his cheek.
I looked back at Anti who was looking at Sean with calm eyes.
"Should I really be doing this? He is my brother." He whispered.
"Don't worry we're demons we shouldn't be able to feel anything for this." I said.
"Yeah, but you know me I'm different from other demons. I sometimes care 'bout Sean." He looked up at me.
I sighed. He was kinda right every demon sometimes does care about their human vessel. Even I did.