Chapter Eleven: Freedom For Her

(I just wanna thank shadowsgirl13 and septiplierfan14. They gave me support. I'm bipolar and I have anxiety and depression, but seeing people read and enjoy my book makes me feel better. Thank you so much)

??? POV
I looked up at the tall man. I had blood on me from where my dad hurt me.....badly. The man was gray looking, had black hair, and red eyes.
He wore a black and red shirt with torn sleeves, torn black jeans, red high tops, and black glasses.
After I asked my father who he was, he went crazy.
"Are you ok?" He asked in a deep voice.
"Um...I think." I said.
He sighed, "C'mon I'll help you up."
He came over to me and picked me up. The man was cold, but I huddled close to him. He carried me to a small room with a bed in the middle with a large dresser, a bookshelf, and a side table.
He placed me on the bed and put his hand on my head.
He took it away, "Get some sleep. Do you know where your father is?"
"Uh.... I think he's at the bar near the park." I said.
"Ok thank you."
"Hey I don't know your name?"
"Call me Dark."
"I'm Arizona."
He smiled and nodded his head before closing the door, after Dark closed the door I let sleep consume my body.

DARK POV
  I walked to the bar. I saw the father sitting there. He was sitting with two guys, one was short and had muscles, the other has tall and was fat.
I walked over to a seat across from them. The father noticed me and nodded to the two men. Try crossed over to me and dragged me outside.
"Well well, my daughter told you aye?" The father said.
"Sure you fuck. Why would you do that? Physically hurting and almost killing your own daughter." I growled.
"Well you see, I like hearing pain. Especially when it's coming from you." He snapped his fingers.
The short guy lunged at me and punched my gut. The fat one picked up a rock and threw it at me chest causing the air getting knocked outta me. The short one threw another punch.
I quickly dodged and threw him to the ground. I turned to the fat one and he spat on the ground. He ran towards me. I grabbed a brick and slammed it on his head. I felt blood drip from my chest from the rock.
I looked over to the dad; fear was on his face.
"Y-Your insane!" He said looking at the bodies that layed in front of him.
"I'm not the one who threw my daughter through a window!" I snapped.
"T-That's because she's a demon." He stuttered.
"She's eight years old. I'm twenty-seven and yet I can be soft." I said, "Unless you do some stupid shit."
"L-Look I'm sorry, but please don't kill me."

Holy Shit what have I done!?

I grinned and grabbed a pipe from the ground. I slightly dragged it on the ground. The father didn't move; he was frozen in fear.
"I'll give her freedom from you." I growled.
I slung the pipe to his head and he fell to the ground. He took one last shaky breath before his body went still.

{TIME SKIP brought to you by the douchebag dad}

I finally made it to Mark's house. I took of my shirt and layed on the couch. I had bruises on my side and a gash on my chest.
Not caring what was going on, I fell asleep on the couch.

MARK POV
I woke up the next morning. I went downstairs and saw glass on the floor.
"What the hell?" I said.
I looked over to see Dark on the couch asleep. I didn't know demons slept. I heard footsteps come from the hall.
I felt terror go through me. I quietly walked down the hallway and saw a small girl with a light blue dress, turquoise eyes, and blonde hair.
She looked at me. She ran up to me and hugged my legs. I saw Dark walk up to me and pick up the girl.
"Where's Daddy?" She said.
"Don't worry he'll leave you alone now." Dark said.
"Um....what's going on?" I asked.
"Mark this is Arizona, I went for a walk last night and her and her father. When I got home I heard her father's thoughts say 'Burn in Hell you Heathen!' and heard a crash. I found her on the floor and I let her stay here." Dark explained, "Arizona can you let us talk in private for a moment?"
"Ok." She said.
Dark let Arizona down and she ran to the couch and sat down, playing with her fingers. Sparks appeared from them.
"Don't tell her this but I went back out a...well kinda....killed her dad." Dark whispered.
"YOU WHAT?!" I said.
"He threw her through a window God Damn it! What was I gonna do, wait for him to come back and potentially kill her." Dark said.
"WELL...wait he threw her through a window?" I said looking over to her.
She gasped as small patterns came from her hands.
"DARK LOOK WHAT I CAN DO!!" She said.
Dark chuckled, "Good job."
He turned back to me. He looked serious.
"She's only eight and she's a demon. She knows she is as well."
"Dark we're gonna let her stay. Mainly cause it's not gonna be safe for her out there." I sighed.
.
.
.
We'll give her the freedom she needs and wants.

A/N
Woah I think I went all out. Like in the beginning I said I have depression and anxiety and I'm bipolar. I get in a a lot of fights in school and I don't really fit in with my family.
I see a lot of people cut their selves and worse. Like my friend, her life pretty much sucks. Her brother hates her so does her family. Everyone in her grade tells her to kill herself.
She's reading my story I know of it. Please help me and her. Especially her leave a comment of support for her. I believe in y'all and her.

Remember you can do anything. Mark and Jack believe in you.

 Mark and Jack believe in you