Chapter Seven: What happens?

SEAN POV
I woke up still in the basement with a blanket on me. Did Dark do this? I was still tied up. I saw the door open cracking light in the dark room. Mark was standing the frame.
"MARK!?" I said.
"Sean be quiet. He doesn't know I'm in control." Mark whispered.
"H-How did you get in control?" I asked.
"I tired him out and he fell in a super deep sleep." Mark exclaimed untying me, "Wasn't easy as it sounds."
"Oh....is he gonna wake up soon?"
"Yes and hopefully that's not going to be soon."
The ropes fell off leaving red scars on my wrists and ankles.
"You gotta hurry I think he's waking up." Mark said.
"What about you?" I asked.
"I'll be fine. HURRY!" He said leading me up the stairs of the basement and to the front door.
I quickly ran out the door. I ran into the woods not knowing where to go and soon came up on a road. I followed up the road.
'It's for Mark.' I kept telling myself.
I saw a car coming down the road. I jumped in front of it waving at it. It stopped immediately. It's window rolled down.
"Do you need a ride to the hospital sweetie?" A woman said.
"I need a ride anywhere." I said, "Thank you."
I got in the passenger seat. Just like last time the door flew open and I saw the lady dead in the seat. Darkiplier came to the passenger side and yanked me out.
"I-I'm s-sorry." I sputtered.
"Sorry ain't gonna cut it this time Sean!" Dark growled.
I gulped as he dragged me to Mark's house. He tied me to the wooden chair in the basement or 'Torture Room', I call it. He grabbed a knife from his pocket and slid it across my delicate skin. I whimpered, begged, and screamed as he carved deep cuts in my skin. When Dark was done, I looked like I went to hell and back. He pressed his lips against mine and forced his tongue in my mouth, exploring every part of my mouth. I shivered as he ran his hand down my side. He was colder than ice.
"Did you learn your damn lesson this time?" He snarled.
I quickly nodded,"Y-Yes I d-did."
"Good. I'm going to let you go to sleep but this time don't escape or your punishment will be fucking worse." He said.
Dark untied me, threw me over his shoulder and headed to my room. He eventually walked out of the room. I silently cried myself to sleep.

DARK POV
I can't believe it, he tried to escape again. Hopefully I got it clear not to try again. I heard Sean whimper from his bedroom and laughed.
'What the fuck is that for?!' I heard Mark say.
Well Mark as you know human emotions make me laugh. Especially pain. I thought, And plus you told him to.
'Well....'
You knew that he would get this if I caught him, yet you still told him.
'I HAD FUCKING CONTROL YOU GOD DAMN ASS!'
And I easily took back. You knew I would. Do you like seeing him hurt? Do you love keeping him hostage in your own home?
Mark didn't say anything after I asked him those questions. Until I finally got a stern answer.
'No.' He mumbled.
Huh....what was that?
'I SAID NO I DON'T YOU MOTHERFUCKING PAIN IN MY ASS FROM HELL!'
YOU WANT ME TO WAKE SEAN UP AND GIVE HIM A PAIN HIS WHOLE FUCKING BODY!?!
'P-Please, don't, please.'
What I thought.
I smirked and went to Sean's room. He was peacefully asleep and tear stains were on his cheeks. I single tear came from his closed eye, I wiped it away. Sean stirred and turned on his side. I walked out making sure he didn't wake from his deep slumber.

"Soon, my Sean, soon." I whispered and walked out.