Chapter Ten: Heathens

(My writing skills got better so I hope you like my new style of writing. Also if you wanna be apart of my Q&A then write a comment on here and I'll answer them.)

MARK POV
   It's been a week since I heard from Darkiplier. I wondered what was wrong.
  I heard a scream come from the hall.
"How?! Sean left for Ireland yesterday?" I gasped.
  I was the only one in the house. I ran down the hall and saw...Dark sitting on Sean's bed. I held his face and blood came from his eyes.
  He looked up and cried harder. Something was wrong, he never cried before.
"Dark, what's wrong?" I asked walking over to him.
"It's Sean, he's in t-trouble." He stuttered.
  I sat next to him and hugged him.Surprisingly he hugged back.
"Why did you scream?" I asked.
"When I was in your head. I looked into some of your dreams and memories. I saw what looked like him lying dead on the ground. I don't know where it came from." He said.
  I was stunned. He tortured Sean, but he still didn't want him hurt or killed at that thought.
"Mark, I know what you're thinking. Why do I not want Sean hurt? I changed Mark I swear to it. I only love Anti and Sean loves Anti, so I love Sean as well." He explained.
  I looked down at him. He seemed to have changed the old Dark never cried. I wiped away his tears with my thumb.
  Wait... was he dicking around with me?
I didn't move though. I stayed there until he calmed down.

DARK POV
  I felt uneasy about Mark hugging me, but it felt nice. He was warm and he actually helped me calm down.
I could hear his thoughts,

  Is he dicking around with me?

  If he is I will kill him.

  What if Sean is in danger?

  I don't blame him, last time I was in contact with him, I was a fucking maniac.
  I remember raping Sean; the fear that was in his eyes. I remember loving every ounce of fear he had.
"Dark, why did you change?" Mark asked pulling away from the hug.
"Because if I didn't, who would warn you?" I murmured.
He sighed. I heard his thoughts again.

  Do I trust him?

  I sighed, "You should get some sleep."
"Alright. We'll talk about this in the morning." He got up and went to the door.
  He looked back at me and finally closed me in the darkness. I decided to take a walk.
  It started to rain, I flipped my hood on my head.I let my imagination wander to depths of people's feelings.
  I felt love, hatred, sadness, anxiety, and....... loneliness. I looked up seeing I was in a alley. I missed my Anti, he hasn't talked much. I wondered if he knew what was going on.
  I felt a knot in my stomach and turned back down the alley. A father and daughter walked past.
  The daughter looked at me with warm, hazel eyes that matched here blue dress. Soon enough the dad noticed and gave me a stern look before pulling away his daughter.
"Daddy who was that?" She asked him.
"No one of you concern, sweetie." He said.

He looks so lonely though.

I heard her thoughts say. I sighed and walked back to the house.
Mark asleep on the couch. I told him to go to his damn bed. I went over to him.
  I bent down and picked him up. I walked down the hall with the Youtuber asleep in my arms.
  I got to his room and put him on his bed. I put the covers on his sleeping body.
  I heard a thought that sounded like the father.

Burn in Hell, you Heathen!

  I heard a crash downstairs and quickly ran down. Seeing the daughter there her eyes were red and she was very pale.
"P-Please help me." She whimpered.