Chapter 24:" Marriage and Communication"

Dedicated to @sakshikhera4581 

  Swara was known to be an night owl , but after getting married slowly she become an early morning person thanks to her husband . She had her own room in her house,so she used to sleep and wake up whenever she wanted but now that she is sharing her room with him, Slowly her habits changed as her husband was quite the opposite. And she started to sleep little earlier than usual everyday.

When he started going for the office, he would come back home so tired yet will try to keep her company as she would not be able to sleep that early .They will catch up on what happened that day and watch tv or simply talk soon she will notice how sleepy he is and not to torment him further will decide to sleep as well and that how she started to sleep early and wake up early as well.

Today she was up even before him, it seemed impossible in the first few weeks of there marriage now it happens almost most of the days. So keeping up with new changes it was no surprise to Swara that she  was the one who woke up first after last night chat .Now that she is up, she decided to get ready first and then wake him up because he looked exhausted and deeply asleep.

              ################################

Sanskar on the other hand was still sleeping way past his normal time. When his mom Akanksha Maheshwari was alive ,He used to be just like Swara too, sleep very late then his mom would be waking him up so that he can go to school or college on time. He can always rely on her too wake him up but when she died lot of things changed in his life , one was his sleeping habits. 

Sujatha aunty was such an sweet person that she will never wake him up as disturbing his sleep made her feel bad .So after being tardy  to school for the first two weeks in spite of his 5 alarms every day that always ring but never were able to wake him up. One day he had a surprise visitor in the early morning in the form of his Ram uncle.  He took the effort to come to his room and wake him up as he knows his wife would not do it.

 Sanskar was first shocked then thankful for his uncle but after an month he felt bad for him that he decided to change his sleeping habits and tried to sleep early so that he can wake up early, it took him some time but he was able to do so . After all Humans are capable of adapting to the new environment. 

But now that he was married to Swara, his habits changed as well. He began to sleep a lot later than his Usual time but forced himself to wake up early , which led him to be sleep deprived and finally one day it caught up with him . He was sleeping way past his normal time when he felt a hand gently waking him up .

 It was his wife, She simply stated it almost 8 and just said  that she decided to wake him up as he told her about an important meeting at 9 in the morning. He thanked her and rushed to get ready. So now that he had this assurance that there would be a person who wakes him up so he wont be late for the office . It gave him some sort of relief that he started to sleep a little longer than usual .He slowly opened his eyes today  to find his wife fully dressed up and was standing beside him with the dilemma of whether to wake him up or not. Her face broke into a smile seeing his eyes flicker open and as her dilemma seems to be pointless now.

"Good Morning  Sanskar , Since i didnt know what our plan for today, i didnt know whether to wake you up or not " She spoke up as she glanced at him with her trademark smile that would convey her level of happiness most of the time

" Good Morning Swara, So sorry about that , it look like you even got dressed up .But our day  doesn't start till 12" he answered back feeling bad that she got ready early because of him. Yet she wasn't upset with him , it was one of her admirable traits that she was never quick to assign blame or anger and always seemed to take his explanation as enough .