Chapter 22 :" Honeymoon Plans "

Back to Back Updates because the previous one was shorter than i intended, for those who didnt read the previous chapter check it out as well because i updated it yesterday only .

                       ************

Honeymoon, the word haunted her for the last one week. It has been close to two months since she got married to Sanskar but not even close to decide on their future. He had asked more than few times if she wants to go now or postpone it for later and she agreed to it each single time, not because she was sure about them but because she hoped spending time with him alone would help in getting to know him better.

And she wouldn't have agreed or allowed Sanskar to plan it to the entirety if she didn't trust him , but looking at her cousin blushing all the time when planning about her trip made her worry a bit ,not about the trip but about the uncertainty around their marriage. Since the flight was scheduled for early morning, her family visited them last evening to bid goodbye ,so it was just the two of them waiting in the airport lounge when the full realization of her plans hit as he finally handed over the ticker to her. New York. Their dream destination for honeymoon ever since she was 17.

Swara had always wanted to visit New York ,so it was a pleasant surprise back then she didn't know Sanskar had planned everything after talking with Pari di behind her back, maybe it was why he looked so confident when he told her about the destination because he was sure she would like it.

They will be landing in a few hours While this was Swara first time on a plane, instead of being scared and anxious like all the first timers, she was jumping with excitement and happiness for the first few hours while taking in the view from her window seat.

    Then spend the remaining few hours watching movies with him or just simply talking , she tried her best to gather information on what he has planned for them but he was keeping his plans a secret for now

But there so much one can do on an flight that last about 12 hours later  the ever energetic Swara ran out of things to do and decided to sleep on Sanskar shoulder until he woke her up five minutes before the plane landed in JFK .

After travelling in an taxi for around 45 minutes, they finally reached the hotel where they will be staying for the next 30 days. Swara took in her new living place and she loved it ,there room was on the thirtieth floor and the view from there balcony was spectacular. It was close to  evening when they reached the room ,so the entire plan for the day was complete rest to avoid jetlag. They unpacked there luggage ,ordered for room service and after few hours both were so tired from the jet lag that they fell sleep.

Swara woke up first surprisingly, in spite of the new surroundings the first thing she saw every morning for the past two month remained the same. She woke up and saw her handsome husband  who was lying next to her and a huge smile broke into her face seeing his sleeping face

  They may not have been able to bridge the emotional connection, but had mastered the sleeping arrangements, no matter how many times she tries ,she still find herself cuddling next to him every single day that she stopped trying to be worried about it

She was upset for the first few days about it, then one fine day she woke up and before she could actually open her eyes ,she found his hands trying to slowly move her hand without waking her up, she woke up in an instant realizing he found out about it as well , only for him to casually apologize for waking her up by his movements.

    She looked at his face trying to read if her action made him uncomfortable or not. But it was perfectly neutral ,she tried to apologise as well but somehow words seems to disappear at her attempts, so she learnt to believe it was quite okay,after all they are married she argued with her consciousness. Now she got up with a big smile on her face, after all she is in New york one of her favorite place nothing could damper her mood today. Not even her confusing feelings for her husband.