Epilogue (2):" Happily Ever After Part Two

Some unspecified time in the future: A very Short Epilogue into the future..

 Swara Sanskar Maheshwari have never been this busy her whole life, but today is not the day she can sit back and relax. Being Eldest Bahu of the Maheshwari was not an easy ask apparently, especially when the one and only daughter of the Maheshwari Family is getting married. 

The house was in a Chaos as it began to be filled with guests and family,  her eyes wandered to notice a four year old boy  running towards her husband and colliding with him in full force with tears on his eyes. It was kind of daily occurrence in their life for Arav to run to Sanskar at every single problem , to others it might seems like a simple problem but to Sanskar and Arav,  each and every problem of Arav deserves to be looked into and solved asap.       

Today problem of the day was that his father Lakshya refused to let Arav to hold the new baby. And it took sometime for Sanskar to convince Arav that the baby is too new and fragile that his father will let him play with her soon. Swara had a proud look on her face to see him handling the kids. Her husband always has the  best solution to every little problem when it comes to the kids. 

But as time passed the whole Maheshwari clan got busy as well not just Swara, Sanskar was busy with the guests, Sujatha refused to leave her daughter side and remained seated in  Uttara room, Lakshya and Ragini  were busy with the Groom family and making sure they don't lack anything.

And the Kids were left with Pari and Adarsh. Pari being an new mother who just gave birth to her second child few weeks ago was allowed to sit in an room and just look after the kids, Pari already missed Swara and Ragini wedding, so she refused to miss her remaining sister wedding as well, Their relationship might be complex and distant to other but to them they are just four sisters.

 Family is strength with a big family like Swara, no task seemed impossible as the wedding plans went much easier than Swara anticipated, there was always someone around to help for everything . Soon everything was in order . The bride and groom have finally reached the mandap .And swara began to relax after a long time.

The wedding ritual was about to start and just like that her husband found his way back to her. He gently wrapped his arm around her shoulder and stood there finally happy to found his wife . 

" So the offer still stands what do you say?" her husband asked her as she leaned on to him with a smile on her face.

" No Sanskar, Please don't joke around, I already told you right." Swara answered back trying to look at her husband carefully and wondering at the same time, if he had went ahead with his plans in spite of her saying No repeatedly 

" Who said  I am joking, I can ask Uttara and her husband permission right now, and we can make this a joint wedding like the one we had but this time with smile on our faces." her husband spoke up making her smile because she realized he hadn't planned anything without her consent. But he was serious about the offer 

" I know we didn't get the wedding we wanted but I have zero complaints Sanskar, So how about you let this crazy plan of your slide " Swara told her husband, it had began when Pari her sister  told them that she missed planning out Swara wedding an month ago and Sanskar had stuck on the idea that she would want one as well. 

" It not crazy Ragini agreed for a joint wedding right" her husband asked her instead

" She agreed because of her husbands demand. And you don't know how much she complained about it, let your sister have this one day, you have the remaining 364 days to surprise me with you plans. Haven't you done enough already. Trying to make all her pre wedding function ours as well, since we didn't get to have them " Swara spoke up but can't help but smile at the way her husband had managed to continue to surprise her every single day even after years of being married , his love for surprising her never faded away.