Chp. 14 Jobs and Family

A/N: Hey guys! I told you I would update early!

*Maya's POV*

"Ah, god, my freaking head." I groaned while sitting up from my bed. I took the pills that were on my side table, thinking that josh must've left them for me.

Memories of last night flashed through my head, leaving me in embarrassment. Although I was stupid enough to ask josh that question. But what was more embarrassing was the answer that josh said.

Yes or no would've been fine, but the fact that he was stuttering hurt me. He didn't even know what to say! So he doesn't know if he even liked me or not! He probably just thought it would be funny to play with my feelings.

I've made up my mind once, and I'm not going to fall under his spell again. We are just friends, nothing more.

Since today is Saturday, I decided I should look for a job. I know my parents sent me money, but I kind of have this new feeling of earning it.

That's weird, your usually sitting in the couch, watching marathons of the originals.

How can you think so low of me?

Eh.

My conversations with my conscience doesn't really end well.

You can say that again...

Shut up!

I may as well visit my parents for the weekend if I'm going out of the university today. Hmm, I should bring a friend. Chris!

Riley was on a date with Lucas, so I didn't want to interfere.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Maya: Hey Chris, how r u?

Chris: Wat do u want?

Maya: Ouch

Chris: Well, ur usually not the 1 to ask 'how r u'

Maya: True

Chris: So...

Maya: Do u want to come with me to look for jobs and visit my parents and stay with us for the weekend??

Chris: R u just asking cuz u don't have a ride

Maya: Plz babe, for me :(

Chris: Fine, but u owe me

Maya: Thx

Chris: Bye, love, gtg

Maya: Bye, love u
----------------------------------------------------------------------

I threw off the covers that were on me, and quickly made my way to the bathroom. I put on my clothes and some makeup to look a little bit presentable.

 I put on my clothes and some makeup to look a little bit presentable