Homesick

The class went quiet, everyone stared at her they all surrounded her for some reason, even the nurse was there behind her. There was silence. Lily slowly sat back down realizing she was in her class room. "W-what going o-"
The teacher interrupted, "m-ms. Crowford, (Lily's last name)) are you okay? Are you feeling alright? You had us all worried." The nurse lightly put her hands on lily shoulders " hey hun you wouldn't wake up you seem tired I heard you passed out and wouldn't wake up we were worried." the class silently mumbled but still had their eyes on lily waiting on what she'll do next. Lily tried to talk but all she did was stutter. "I-I wha- n-". The teacher walked to her desk to give lily a pass. "Your probably not feeling good, go to the bathroom to wake up a little then come back when your ready." Lily snatched the pass out of her hand and ran out running towards the bathroom questioning everything. As she walked in there was somebody was already there looking at herself in the mirror but she didn't care, lily locked herself in one of the stalls and sat down leaning against the wall trying to get herself together.
Remembering her 'daydream' she had her hand make its way down to her private. Her eyes widened at the feel of some oozy liquid substance there. She don't remember doing anything that made her exited in that way. The only thing that rung the bell was in her daydream "WHAT THE FUCk!!?" Lily screamed out. There was a pause until the other girl in the bathroom turned around to face her stall "a-are you oka-" Lily interrupted "yes I'm fine! Don't worry I'm just...shocked.." there was another pause before the girl spoke again "um..okay.." lily assumed she left because she heard the bathroom door open and was total silence. Lily grabbed some tissue to wipe it off and flush it grossed out.
A few minutes passed until the bathroom door swung open. "Lily hunny! Are you in here?"
Lily looked up recognizing the voice. Shakira?
Shakira walked into every stall until she tried to open the locked one, "lily are you in there please open up is everything okay?" Lily stood up to dust herself off before unlocking the door to seeing Shakira with a concerned look.
"How did you know I was here?" Lilys head tilted.
"Oh darling I have friends everywhere I pretty much know what's going on in almost every class." Shakira put her hand on Lily's forehead and cheek. "Are you feeling alright? Maybe your homesick.
Lily sighed. "I don't know..i don't think so...I had this weird dream and I could've sworn it was real..it didn't feel like a dream at all." Shakira nodded her head " I understand hun, we all sometimes have dreams that feels real but these things are really getting to you. Was the dream another one of your fantasy's?" Lily shook her head no, "I-it's weird" lily then leaned on the stall wall.  Shakira tilted her head and gave lily a comforting smile "wanna talk about it" lily rubbed her face getting herself together then took a deep breath letting out a small chuckle"Nah..I gotta head back to class before they think I passed out here too Haha."

"