Good morning

That morning I woke up to a sound of people talking..but not in my room, my eyes stayed closed but I had my ears listening to every word.
"On no don't worry your always welcome"
"Haha! I'm so glad"
"Pleasure to meet you."
There was a following sound of laughter and pans being tossed around on the stove. There were about four people. The sound coming from downstairs.
"Oh yeah sure I'll go get here right away, grace would you get her for us?"
....
Grace.....
Grace........
"GRACE!" I quickly sat up in bed just remembering all about last night. Why is her name being mentioned out loud? My parents could hear them! MY PARENTS WAKE UP AT THIS TIME! ARE THEY THE ONES COOKING!?
"Good morning...i hope I said it right."
I quickly turned my head. Nick standing leaning on the corner of my bedroom staring right at me. There was soil all over the corner of the floor and a soil bag sitting next to my bed. The window was open and the sun shone from there.
"NICK! H-HOW DID YOU GET IN HERE!? WHERE IS EVERYBODY!! WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED!?"
I jumped out of bed, before I could reach the door it had already swung open.
It was grace, she was smiling "oh good your already awake~ come downstairs brakfist is ready!"
I assumed she was trying to say breakfast. I held on graces arm before she can turn and walk off, I whispered to her. "What are you doing!? My parents could find out! Where's Veronica!? Who's down there!?"
Grace looked down on me with a weird expression. "It's okay..your par-ints already like us! We already met and they're offering us food. They want you down there."
I looked back at nick. "What about him? Have they seen him yet? And why is there soil everywhere!? I thought we set him outside!
Nick stood up straight, "they brought me in, in the middle of night. Don't worry we went through the window, I haven't moved from this place since"
Grace then realized "oh yeah..Veronica is walking around the neighborhood looking for any signs of danger. Your parents haven't met her yet either, she stayed out there since nick came in...now come on before your per-ants get even more suspicious." She held onto my hand and dragged me out the room and down the stairs.
I'm guessing her language is bad because she's trying to get used to this language, and since she came here on a short notice expecting to speak a perfect earths language she's having trouble.
As I walked through the living room towards the kitchen I came into seeing my mom washing dishes, my dad cooking eggs and Meghan sitting on one of the breakfast table seats.
"Um..h-hi mom..morning dad."
I scoot closer to Meghan giving her a little bit of a worried look.
"Good morning hun, sit down we're making eggs!" Mom didn't seem bothered at all about this situation but I can tell by her eyes she would want to talk about this later.
Dad pushed some scrambled eggs on a plate then threw in a few tortillas on the plate for me to have. I grabbed the plate and sat at the opposite direction of Meghan.
"Sooo honey we didn't know you had other friends..why didn't you introduce them to us earlier?..."
Mom looked at me with a blank stare. What do I tell her..I didn't know things would actually end up this way...I had to think of something fast. "Ohh..because yknow...." I shoved some eggs in my mouth while talking so they wouldn't exactly get what I said.
Mom and dad bother looked at each other before looking back at me and continuing on doing what they were doing. "Alright...well next time you have friends you should introduce them to us first..." I have a feeling they found them by accident..who knows what happened when while I slept. This is bullshit.
After breakfast Meghan, grace, and I went back upstairs, well..I forced them to come back upstairs and lock them in the room with me. I wanted an explanation. "Before I woke up....what the hell happened and how did they meet grace!?"
Meghan cleared her throat "I introduced her....it's a long story....here's what happened
Last night, while we were finding a pot and some dirt for nick we figured it would be difficult for grace and Veronica to hide too..so I thought maybe it'd be easier if we told your parents that you brought another person..and that someone else is coming today.  It was around 11 when you fell asleep, your parents were watching a movie together so I went down and told them what's up. After that around 2 Veronica and I got tired of staying in your room all day so we decided to invite nick. So we went out through the window so we wouldn't wake your parents and grabbed nick and brought him in here. We stayed on the roof for a while chatting then Veronica and nick decided it's a good time to get to work, so they left out nick only came back cause he was low on nutrition. So we got more soil and water. Anyway. Veronica is still out there still looking, and grace and I just talked about our next move and how to be prepared. Nick fell asleep and then there was sunrise. Once I heard some activity downstairs, grace and I went downstairs and...yeah she was introduced and we ate."
"Meghan. What the actual fuck."
Grace and nick stood quiet nodding to everything Meghan had said.
"Y-you can't just do that that's not how things work around here........"
Meghan looked at me confused "I don't understand..I come into your room every night."