[SCIFI] FLEETER by rrwarrier

FLEETER by rrwarrier

In a time far off in the future, there are no lands, nor countries, nor strife. Cities hover in the sky. Robots are on every street corner. And life in the great metropolis of New Ramona thrives under the leadership of its mayor, Juliette Warner. But the peace is about to be broken.

One girl flees New Ramona on an incredible journey to find the truth behind the city's lies. If Eve Warner is caught trespassing on foreign lands, she'll lose more than just her liberty-she'll lose her life.

Here is a tale about friendship and sacrifice, betrayal and love, courage and war. Here is a tale filled to the brim with magic and dragons and pirates. And it all starts with one fleeter. 

- A perfectly written story set in the far future, following the lives or several characters with plot twists everywhere you look. It starts off a little slow but the pace picks up very quickly and you won't regret reading it! The introduction is great, something I'd never even thought about including in my stories. (Wanderwolfe)

Love this book? Add your thoughts in the comments!

Have another recommendation? Submit it in the RECOMMENDATIONS chapter!

Find yourself tagged? Congratulations! Your book has been recommended as a 'must read' on Wattpad! Consider passing the goodwill forward by suggesting a recommendation of your own and giving this book a shout-out!