18

Jimin leaved his brother's work place a complete mess. He can not believe he kissed his brother's boss. That wasn't the problem, the problem was Jimin liked the kiss. Jimin puts his hands on his face. He basically let a stranger kiss him and he kissed back. Jimin groaned and stomps his feet. "I'm so stupid". Jimin said to his self and starts walking to his destination.

While he was walking he heard someone yelling. "I BET HIS ASS LEFT ME ON PURPOSE! HIS ASS IS FIRED!". Jimin ran to the voice. He saw a tall man with wide shoulder holding a puppy leaning on a limo. "Umm?". Jimin said in a soft voice. The man turns to him.

"FINALLY! Some help". The man walks to Jimin. "Can I borrow your phone? I need to call and fire someone?". The man asked. "That's not necessary I can fix it". Jimin said smiling. "You can?". Jimin nodded and went to fix the limo.

It took Jimin only five minutes to find and fix the problem. "Amazing". The man said amazed. Jimin always thanks his grandfather for teaching him how to fix cars. "There you go". Jimin wipes the sweat from his for head with his sleeve. "Oh sweetie, don't do that". The man gave Jimin a cloth and he takes it.

"Thank you". The man smiles. Jimin looks at his phone and realized that he was going to be late for his free lunch. "Oh no, I'm going to be late". Jimin panics. "Get in". The man said. "You helped me, so I'll help you". Jimin smiles. "Thank you".

Jimin told him that he was going to Kim's, the top restaurant in Korea. "By the way I'm Kim SeokJin". SeokJin says extending his hand. Jimin laughs. "I know who you are, my mom uses your products, I'm Jimin". Jimin shakes his hand. "Your mom has excellent taste". SeokJin laughs.

"Can I ask you a question?". Jimin nods. "Why are you going to Kim's?". Jimin grins. "I'm getting a free meal from my friend". Jimin bounces in his seat. "Get the steak, it's delicious". Jimin giggles.

They made their way in the restaurant. Jimin told SeokJin to join him and SeokJin instantly said yes. The waiter came over to them. "Are you Mr. Park?". He asked. "I am and I brought a friend". Jimin points to SeokJin. "SEOKJIN! I am a huge fan!". The waiter started to fanboy. "Lovely, now take us to our seats, I'm hungry". SeokJin ordered and the waiter obliged.

Jimin sees a man sitting at a table listening to music. He goes over to him and taps his shoulder. The man jumps. "OH MY GOD! Your so damn small". The man laughs. "Wow, nice to finally meet you too Joon". Jimin said with no emotion. "I'm sorry kid and it's Namjoon". He said rubbing Jimin's head. "Stop that". Jimin pushed his hand away and fixes his hair.

"Adorable". Namjoon flashed his dimples and Jimin poked them. "Really?". Namjoon asked and Jimin smiles. "Yes". Jimin giggles. Namjoon was going to speak but he saw SeokJin and froze. Jimin looks at Namjoon then looks at SeokJin. Their staring at each other. Jimin chuckles.

"Namjoon, you should know who he is". Namjoon nodded at Jimin. "Kim SeokJin, it's nice to meet you". Jimin noticed how deep Namjoon voice was when he said that sentence. "Cute". Jimin said softly.

Namjoon walked right passed Jimin to goes to SeokJin. "Li-like wise". SeokJin was a stuttering mess when Namjoon approached him and that made Jimin laugh. Jimin saw Namjoon kiss SeokJin hand and he squealed to his self. "Chop chop I'm hungry". Jimin pouted and they laughed.

Jimin sat at a table by his self because he couldn't take all the flirting his two Hyung's were doing. "Excuse me?". The waiter from before came up to him. "Yes?". Jimin saw the waiter place a strawberry cake on the table and Jimin fanboy. "Who send this?". Jimin asked.

"One of our sponsors saw you and asked us to give it to you". The waiter smiled. Jimin was already eating the cake. "Thank you!". Jimin grinned widely with frosting on his lips getting a laugh from the waiter. "Your welcome".

Jimin finished his cake and he was so happy. "You just ate it and you don't know who it sent it, I'm so disappointed". Jimin saw SeokJin shaking his head. "I raised you better then that Jimin". Namjoon also shook his head. Jimin was going to say something but he saw that they were holding hands and Jimin smirked. "I'll just save this". They both look at Jimin weirdly. "Save what?". SeokJin asked. "Nothing, Namjoon plays Ahela, add him". And with that Jimin leaves the restaurant.

The whole way home Jimin still couldn't get over that kiss. Jimin was conflicted with his feelings. He likes the man behind YoonD but that kiss he shared with his brother's boss was special to him. Why? Because that was his first kiss. Jimin touched his lips gently and stops. He needs to figure out his feelings before he gets hurt.

And the only way to do that is to play Ahela with that mystery man.