25

Yoongi gulps down his tenth bottle of water and gets another one but Jeun takes it. "Congratulations boss, you killed water for me and I feel like I can never be thirsty again". Jeun puts the water back.

"I need that". Yoongi says going to get his water back. "No you don't". Jeun forced his boss to sit down. "What's wrong with you? I never seen you like this". Jeun asked. Yoongi sighs. "Your brother". Jeun smiles. "Cute". Yoongi glared at him. "Sorry but that didn't answer my question". Jeun said. "I'm telling him that I'm YoonD before it comes out and blows up in my face". Yoongi told him.

Jeun looks at him confused. "The fuck is a YoonD?". Yoongi turns his head to Jeun. "You don't play Ahela?". Yoongi asked. "Hell no, I don't trust that damn game, I told Jimin to stop playing that before he gets another stalker but that backfired cause now he has you". Jeun rolls his eyes. "I'M NOT A STALKER!" Yoongi replied in a anger tone.

Yoongi thinks of what Jeun just said to him. "Wait, Jimin has a stalker?". Jeun nods. "He's a touchy little bastard and Jimin won't let me kill him, he said it's inhuman and wrong". Jeun shakes his head. "How?". Yoongi said. "That's exactly what I said!". Jeun said. "Did you know who he is?". Yoongi already knew how he was going to kill this boy. "Yup". Jeun smiles. "Mind telling me". Yoongi gives Jeun a sickening smile. "Umm".

There was a knock at the door. Yoongi thinking it was his assistant says the door was open and enters his future husband, Jimin. Jeun smirks at his boss. "Jimin what ARE you doing here?". Jeun purposely raises his voice to get his boss angry and it worked. "Get out". Yoongi ordered. "My office, my rules". Jeun said proudly. "My foot in your ass or your job?". Yoongi asked. "Leaving". Jeun walks out of his office, leaving Jimin and Yoongi alone.

Yoongi was hyperventilating while looking at Jimin. "So were you forced to tell me or did you grow some balls all by yourself". Yoongi eyes were about pop out of his head when he heard how dark and emotionless Jimin's tone was. "What?". Yoongi said stupidly. "I love how you decided to show your true self and look stupid". Jimin's voice got darker and Yoongi didn't understand what was happening.

"What's wrong?". Yoongi asked softly. "What's wrong? Your asking what's wrong? I'll tell you what's wrong, YOU PLAYING WITH MY FEELINGS THAT'S WHAT'S WRONG!". Yoongi stares at Jimin in confusion. Jimin chuckles. "Your YoonD right?". Yoongi felt air leave his lungs. "Wait Jimin, that's what I was going to tell you today so we can umm". Yoongi stops.

What was Yoongi about to say. Yoongi pinches the bridge of his nose. "Jimin". Yoongi looks at him but Jimin was crying. "Jimin!". Yoongi goes to his side but Jimin pushes him away. "I told you that I have sensitive feelings so why?". Yoongi pulls Jimin into his chest. "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry Jimin so please stop crying, please". Yoongi tighten his grip around him.

Yoongi heart was hurting. "I need to go home, so let me go". Yoongi didn't let go. "No". Yoongi surprised his self at his own cold voice. He sees Jimin looking at him. "What do you mean no?". Yoongi looks right at him. "You know what no means right?". Yoongi asked him. "I know what is means asshole, now let me go!". Yoongi held Jimin tighter as Jimin tried to pull himself away from him.

Yoongi kissed him and was surprised that Jimin didn't even try to fight back. Yoongi pulls away and gives Jimin a hug. "I was going to tell you today that I was YoonD so this wouldn't happen but that was a failure". Yoongi said and spoke again.

"I was NOT trying to mess with your feeling Jimin, I didn't even know you were Chimin until you giggled and I would never forgot that beautiful sound". Yoongi saw Jimin blush and he chuckled. Yoongi places a finger on Jimin's chin to make him look at him. That magnetic pull came back and they kissed again.

Things went a little extreme cause Yoongi picks up Jimin and Jimin wraps his legs around him. Yoongi pins Jimin on the wall and goes to attack his neck. "Mmm". Yoongi got turned on by Jimin's moans and sucks his neck roughly. "Ahh!". Yoongi loved how Jimin's voice got higher.

"You should be a singer". Yoongi said. "So sing for me". Yoongi kissed him again but grinds their members together. "Ahh, Yo-Yoongi". Yoongi smirked. "Beautiful". Yoongi kissed him again and grinds faster. "AHH". Yoongi felt Jimin wrap his self around him tighter. Yoongi grinned. But someone stops their hot make-out session.

"I DO NOT ALLOW THIS!".