51

Yoongi and Jimin were kissing for a while but were interrupted. *sniff*. They turn to see their friends watching them from a window. "Damn it Jin". Namjoon said. "Sorry". Jin said. "You ruined the whole movie I was trying to film". Hiyoung sighed. "Aww it's ok". Hoseok kissed his cheek. "You two are going to explain all this". Misa said.

They all laughed. "This is nice and all but JIN GET YOUR BROTHER!". TaeHyung shouted. "Why?". Jin asked. "HE'S FUCKING RUBBING AGAINST MY ASS!". Taehyung quickly covers his mouth so no one wouldn't hear him moan. "But you like it, don't you Tae?". Jungkook whispered in Taehyung's ear. "Move". Taehyung pushed Jungkook away and ran. "Wait!".

"Taehyung's going to kill him". Yoongi and Jimin said at the same time. "Come". Yoongi pulls Jimin's hand. "Where are we going?". Jimin asked. "We stayed here to long, don't you think?". Yoongi said. "We did". Jimin giggles. "So we are leaving". Yoongi opens his car door for him and Jimin got in. "JIMIN! WAIT! TAKE ME WITH YOU!". Taehyung screams from the front door.

"Drive". Jimin said. Yoongi drove off as quick as possible. "NO! DON'T LEAVE ME WITH HIM!". Taehyung yells loudly. Jimin couldn't help but laugh at his friend. "Ok but seriously Yoongi, where are we going?". Jimin asked him again. Yoongi lets out a low breath. "We are going to face hell Jimin".

"I SHOULD BURY YOU ALIVE AND PUT A TAPE RECORDER IN WITH YOU JUST TO WATCH YOU SUFFER!". Kana shouted at Yoongi. "Umm Kana...". Yoongi tried to tall to her but she wasn't having that. "No I should cut out your organs and feed them to wolves". Kana said. "Ka...". "No I should just sell you, your good looking I should get at least 50 thousand for you".

"Umm Miss. Kana?". Jimin spoke up. "Jimin!". Kana hugs Jimin. "Where were you my sweet little Angel?". Kana asked. "We wh...". Kana hissed at Yoongi. "I wasn't talking to you, shorty". Kana said. "Jimin is shorter then me!". Yoongi whines. "Jimin is adorable so it's ok". Kana smiles. "Whatever". Yoongi sits down in a chair. "Now Angel, what happen?".

Jimin told her everything and she wasn't happy. "And he's still alive?". Kana asked. "He's good now Kana, I promise". Jimin said. "He will be when I stuff his balls down his throat". Kana smirks. "Kana". Yoongi said. "What?". Kana replies. "No". Yoongi told her. "Tsk". Kana left the room. "Your so mean". Jimin said. "Don't care". Yoongi pushed Jimin against a wall. "Let's have some fun".

"Wait". Yoongi attacked Jimin's neck. "Mmm". Jimin head fell back and Yoongi took that chance to suck Jimin's neck roughly. "Ah!". "Jimin jump". Yoongi ordered and Jimin did what he was told. "Yoongi". Jimin said. "Relax and besides, I want see how good wall sex is". Yoongi said. "But...". Someone knocks on the door. "Fucking why". Yoongi groans.

Yoongi placed Jimin on the sofa and sighs. "Fucking blockers man". Jimin giggles. "Enter". Yoongi said with a dark voice. "Not nice Yoongi". Jimin said. "They deserve it". Yoongi replied. The door opens and enters people Yoongi never wanted to see.

"Why the fuck are you guys here?".