52

Jimin heard how cold Yoongi's voice got at that two people that entered the room. "Yoongi, we umm...". Yoongi stops the women. "I fucking told you both to leave me alone". Yoongi said harshly. The man spoke up. "Yoongi, we tried to apologize the last time and you didn't let us so let us now". Jimin was still confused. "Umm Yoongi? Who are these people?".

Yoongi smiles at him. "Soma and DuSeok". Yoongi said. Jimin looks at Yoongi still confused. "We are...". "Don't speak to him". Yoongi cuts off his so called mom. Jimin finally put the pieces together. "Ah I got it". Jimin giggles. "Should I leave?". Jimin asked. "No, they are". Yoongi told him. "Yoongi, let's just...". Yoongi growls at his 'dad'.

"You don't get it, both of you don't get it, I fucking meant everything I said to you both at my house, I'm not stupid like your son, since his company went under and he's now a acholic, y'all are trying to get my money, pathetic". They look at him in shocked. Yoongi chuckles at them and Jimin was uncomfortable the whole time. 'I just want to leave'. Jimin thinks and plays with his shirt.

"Wait how...". "I'm not fucking stupid". Yoongi said. "I have someone working and spying on y'all in that house". Yoongi told them. "Yoongi...". His mom was cut off by Yoongi who slammed his fist on his desk. "GET THE FUCK OUT!". Yoongi yelled at them. "I don't want y'all in my fucking life, so don't try to crawl back here and if you do I swear I will kill you both". Yoongi says darkly.

They put their head down and then his dad looks at Jimin. Before he could say anything, Jimin laughs at him. "Whatever you are about to say isn't about it change how I feel about him, I love him and he loves me, so whatever you were going to say about me, you can choke on it". Jimin smiles at the man. "I-I". Yoongi chuckles at his 'dad' stumbling on his words. "I had enough". Yoongi pushes a button and waits.

"You call...". Kana face went cold when she saw his parents in the room. She knows all about them. Her family took Yoongi in when he was 15. It took Yoongi a while to open up to her but she always felt like his older sister and will protect him from everything. "Why are they here and still fucking breathing?". Jimin stared at Kana with wide eyes. "You are?". His mom said.

Kana chuckled. "Who am I? Bitch who are you?". Kana said. "Don't answer that cause you will get it wrong". Kana said. "I'm Yoongi's sister and his real damn family". Kana told her. "What?". Jimin said. "I'll tell you later". Yoongi whispers in his ear. "So you both got three damn seconds to leave before I kill you both or have your asses arrested for trespassing". Kana pulls out a gun.

The couple beings to shake. "You will need us one day Yoongi, remember that". His dad said. Yoongi just stared at him with a bored look on his face, then smirks. "Yeah your favorite son is in the hospital for a drug overdose better hurry". Yoongi says to them. They ran out the room. "I'm getting them arrested". Kana says and leaves the room. "Yoongi?". Jimin said. "Yes love?". Yoongi replies. "What happen between you and your parents?".

Yoongi took a deep breath and told Jimin what happen. Yoongi told him how he was always left out of family affairs, never loved by his parents, treated like a maid, picked on by other family members, bullied by his own brother, teased because of his pale skin, how he was disowned for being gay and how Kana's family took him in.

Jimin just hugged him crying. "I'm sorry Yoongi, I'm so sorry". Yoongi hugged him. "Jimin I'm fine, don't worry". Jimin sniffs. "But...". Yoongi kissed him. "I'm fine". Yoongi smiles. "Ok". Jimin grins widely. "Now then". Yoongi pushed Jimin down on the sofa. "Shall we continue where we left off". Jimin was kissed before he could protest. "Mmm". Jimin kissed him back.

Yoongi started to take off Jimin's clothes. "Yoongi". Jimin blushes. "I got you love don't worry". Yoongi kissed his cheek and then went to his neck. "Mm". Jimin moaned out softly. However since Yoongi was very unlucky today. "Bow chicka wow wow". A voice said in the room. They turned to see Jeun eating popcorn watching them. Yoongi got off of Jimin, went to desk and grabbed his gun.

"Nope". Jeun ran out the room. "WHY ARE YOU RUNNING!?! I'M NOT GOING TO HURT YOU!". Yoongi says running after Jeun. Jimin laughs at them. "They love each other". Jimin says getting his clothes to help his brother but stops to look around the room.

"This is where everything started huh?". Jimin said touching Yoongi's desk. "Weird". He giggles. "Everything started because of a game". Jimin smiles. "A game helped me find the love of my life and helped me find friends". Jimin shook his head.

"Namjoon needs a hug". Jimin found out that Namjoon made the game when he accidentally overheard him talking on the phone. "HELP!!!". Jimin hears his brother yell from somewhere. Jimin sighs.

Before he left, he takes out a picture of him and Yoongi and puts it's on his desk with a kiss. "Thank you for loving me Yoongi". Jimin smiles, turns off the light and goes to help his brother.

"JEUN! WHERE ARE YOU!?!". Jimin screams. "IF I TELL YOU, I'M GOING TO DIE!". He heard his brother shout. "FOUND YOU!". "AHHH!".

"JEUN!". Jimin runs to his brother laughing.