40

Yoongi and Taehyung were making a plan to get Jimin back but they hear shouting from the hall. "I WILL FUCKING KILL YOUR FAMILY! BITCH MOVE!". Yoongi looks at Taehyung. "Your girlfriend is crazy". Yoongi laughs but Taehyung got his gun. "I don't have a girlfriend". Taehyung leaves and Yoongi follows him.

They see a young women and a man fighting Taehyung's men or more like beating the hell out of them. Taehyung shoots in the air and they stop. "Who the fuck are you two?". The women laughs. "Which one of you is Taehyung?". No one answered. "I don't have time for this". The women holds a device and waves it in the air. "You have ten seconds to answer me before I lace your air with poison".

Yoongi gulps and turns to Taehyung but he sees him grin. "Please like I beli...". The women pushed the button and the room slowly fill with green gas. "Wait! He's Taehyung!". Yoongi points at Taehyung and Taehyung points his gun at Yoongi's head. "You fucking bitch". Taehyung growls. "Thank god!". The women jumps. "Please help! Jimin's in danger".

Yoongi face dropped. "What?". Yoongi said. The man walks in front of the women and bows. "Yeah sorry about all this, I'm Hiyoung and this is my sister Misa". Taehyung huffs. "I don't give a shit about your names, what the hell happen to Jimin?". Yoongi was just staring at Hiyoung and then realize who he was. "You're the man that took Jimin". Yoongi and Taehyung pointed their guns at Hiyoung.

"Wait! You psychos!". Misa jumps in front of her brother. "I don't discriminate". Taehyung laughs. "But this is your fault". Misa smirks. "What?". Yoongi said. "Y'all made him upset and he called me but I had my brother pick him up". Misa said. "And now Jimin got kidnapped by some crazy motherfucker". Hiyoung said holding his fist tightly. "Who?". They all look Yoongi. "Who has my Jimin?".

Misa looks at him. "I don't know but he was tall and had bunny teeth". Yoongi drops his gun. Taehyung throw his gun to a window. "HOW?!? HOW DID THAT HAPPEN?!?". Taehyung dark and booming voice made everyone shiver. Taehyung just started laughing. "I'm done, I'm fucking done". Taehyung pushed a button on a wall and five men came in the room.

"Well well well, it's about damn time". One man said stretching. "I knew he would need us eventually". A man chuckles. "Taehyung who are these people?". Yoongi asked. "They are my kill team". Taehyung smiles. "Meet Kei and Sei the twins and assassin pair". The twins bow. "Ryou the fighter". Ryou hums. "Mion, the pervert and poison master". Mion walks to Misa and tried to kiss her hand but she slaps him. "Kinky".

Taehyung rubs his forehead. "And last but not least Jones". Yoongi looks at the tall man feeling a little intimidated. "What does he do?". Yoongi whispers to Taehyung. "He's fucking crazy". Taehyung answered. "So why are we here?". Sei asked. "Simple... I want someone dead". Taehyung replies and and they all smirk at him. "Finally!". Mion cheers. "Who?". Jones asked. "Jeon Jungkook".

 "Jeon Jungkook"

They all went to Taehyung's hit room to think of something but Misa spoke up. "What happen at that camp Taehyung?". Yoongi looks at her. "Camp? What camp?". Yoongi asked. "Jimin found a old camp photo and asked who the two boys were in the picture was". Misa replied. "What the hell does that have to do with me?". Taehyung asked. "Everything". Misa crossed her legs. "Are you dating anyone?". Mion asked her.

Misa flicks him off and continues to talk to Taehyung. "Jimin face froze when I said your name and Jungkook's". Taehyung stares at her confused. "Me and Jungkook in a picture together?". Taehyung asked and Misa nods. "Lies, I only took pictures with...". Taehyung face went pale. "Taehyung?". Yoongi taps his shoulder. "You ok?". Misa asked but Taehyung stared crying.

"Woah there boss". Ryou started to wipe Taehyung's face. "Th-this is my fault". Taehyung hiccups. "What are you talking about?". Yoongi asked. "Jimin didn't save Jungkook..."

"I did".