Prologue

Jk Pov

"Thank you enjoy."

"Thank you,"
I gripped the cup of coffee desperately trying to soak its warmth in as though magically it'd warm my shivering body up. As I opened the door the gush of icy wind sliced through instantly and I shuddered before buttoning up my coat and tightening my scarf.
If it weren't for the street-lamps it would have been pitch black, it wasn't usually this deafeningly silent in the street but then again it was 11 in the night. Working till late was not a preference but a necessity for me and I frowned at the misfortune of my daily life as I huffed and dragged myself home, occasionally sipping on my coffee.
I was quite relaxed despite the cold air, but I got this unsettling feeling when I caught a glimpse of a shadow behind me. My heart began racing as I briefly contemplated on what to do, and listening closely footsteps behind me were evident. I nervously shifted my gaze quickening my pace and searching for some form of help, receiving nothing but isolation of me and the person tailing me.
I carried on despite how scared I was, tense and desperate for someone or something to save me. My pace thankfully was significantly faster than the one behind me so I managed to lose him temporarily, but I didn't realise how fast I'd been running until I was flung backwards from the impact of bumping into another person. He was wearing a grey hoodie and black skinny jeans, but what I remember most clearly is his bright blue hair.

Don't ask me what I was thinking, if I never did this I wouldn't have died, but anyway I decided to ask if he was alright. To this he jerked in fear, but then his face went increasingly pale seconds after and I could sense he was looking directly behind me...

Stabbed on the street on my way home.

I never even managed to finish my coffee.

Now,
I can't believe I'm standing right in the same spot that brings back all these dreadful memories,
only this time I'm no longer living.

I'll get my killer back, I'm here to take his life in order to gain mine, and let's just say I don't feel like complying with the rulers of the afterlife of going into an eternal state of sleep, too boring.

Yaaayyy I'm back with this story and I think you will enjoy it too! Please give it a chance ;)
Have a good day and let me know what you think!!! I'll post the first proper chapter soon! 💜💜💜