~ 1 ~

- I'm gonna experiment with different povs in this story :) -

Author POV
Darkness was slowly spreading its wings over the city. Another day had passed endlessly without failing to disappoint.
Stood on the roof of a tall skyscraper Jungkook let out a deep sigh. He blankly stared at all the traffic busily buzzing around the roads, observing the fast paced lives of the living... to think he was part of this daily clockwork once, but now he'd been detached and seemingly not a single person had seemed to notice a missing piece. Rather it's like he was replaced almost instantly.
But he needed to regain his place, and it was only possible if he was able to remove someone, and that someone would be none other than the one who'd murdered him.

Honestly dying is really scary.

It seems okay at first, you seem to accept it blindly as your fate, but in the last few moments when you know you're taking your last breaths is when you're plunged into a darkness that is so sickening, it's a strange feeling to describe.
Jungkook knew he never meant much to the city, but his life was taken from him so harshly, so painfully, nobody had the right to end it for him when he'd never even hurt a damn fly. This frustrated anger is what kept him determined to fight for his life that was wavering within the thins of the wind, waiting.

"Just you wait, I'll find you."

"*yawn* Agh it's only evening?"

Jungkook snickered as he felt the presence from his right shoulder lift itself upwards.
In the afterlife, Jungkook was told he would himself be unable to touch or feel anything in the world, but he'd be able to communicate with this witness. He had to find the witness to his murder through who he'd be able to capture his murderer.
It was impossible to do though when all he'd managed to see was a grey hoodie and black jeans, a very common choice of clothing.

After begging and begging the rulers of the afterlife finally agreed to help him by providing him with a 'tinkle', which was a small fairy like creature. This seemed great, until Jungkook had actually met it; a tinkle that went by the name Suga.
Suga had bright blue hair, and though his specialty was locating specific individuals, he'd proven to be no help to Jungkook. He was barely the size of a palm, and spent most of the time sleeping on Jungkook's right shoulder.

"Oh yes, it's only evening OF THE NEXT FUCKING DAY! YOURE MEANT TO HELP ME!!"

With a scrunched face Suga placed his fingers in his ears. "Ah my ears don't scream it doesn't suit you."

"Okay look, it's been a few months for sure but still no sign of him! You're supposed to be able to trace that witness with just a description!"

"And what's the description you've given me? Oh, he looks like a man in his early twenties, wearing a grey hoodie and black jeans! What am I supposed to do with that information. I tell you what, go down to this street."

Jungkook instantly whipped his head around towards the direction Suga had his finger pointed. Within seconds he had lowered himself from the building to the street. It was packed full of a crowd.
They were all zooming back and forth, Jungkook in the midst of it completely unaffected.
No one could make contact with him, his form was one strangely similar to that of a ghost.

"Now stand with your arms out and wait until you feel contact with your witness, I'm positive he'll be wondering down this way."

"O-Okay?" Jungkook was sure taken aback at how Suga was actually helping him out for once, so he did as he was told, standing there in the middle of the street with outstretched arms as people rushed past him.

"Haha you're such a fool, anyway I'm gonna *yawn* sleep. Let me know if you've any luck hmm?" And with that Suga had settled back onto the spot he'd claimed on Jungkook's shoulder.

"Aaah! Suga hyung you're just kidding with me aren't you!!!"

I'm gonna try stick to small chapters this time so I can post chapters more often. I hope you enjoy and thank you for the views and votes so far!! I'll try hard to make this story worth your time 💜💜💜
Btw I don't know what I was thinking when I came up with a tinkle, and I just realised this:

 I hope you enjoy and thank you for the views and votes so far!! I'll try hard to make this story worth your time 💜💜💜Btw I don't know what I was thinking when I came up with a tinkle, and I just realised this:

Look at the second meaning haha I knew I'd heard of it in some inappropriate way, but whatever just imagine a grumpy little fairy. 😂

Btw have you seen lights!!!! It's so beautiful and emotional I'm 🥺😭😭😭