~ 2 ~

Jk pov

At this point honestly I just feel like giving up.
By the look of the trees swaying and the people shivering there must be a pretty cold wind. I stretched my hand out in front of my eyes helplessly wanting to feel like a part of this world, but of course I feel nothing at all.
Then I found myself wishing I could at least feel the need to sleep, honestly that would help me kill most of my boredom. It sucks to be a ghost like thing.

With a sigh I lifted myself into the air and lowered myself down to the ground from the tall buildings again and I closed my eyes knowing that's when the clash of horns and beeps and screaming and chatter was about to come swarming in. Seriously there's no peace in this city.
But when there is, something's terribly wrong.

I abruptly came to a stop that even managed to startle Suga. He groaned as he shuffled about to sit up on my shoulder from his nap.
It was eerily silent. And extremely dark.
That's when I saw the street sign.

Kings-Hill Street

I zoomed through the air to arrive at the entrance of the street, but when I peered in I could sense no movement. It was so dark I could only see my feet but anything beyond faded into a pitch black smoke.

"So now that you've given up you're gonna be a hero?"

Great now time to hear Suga's remarks.
"Ugh no I just wanna see what's going on, and anyway it's better when you're asleep go back to sleep."

"Nah, this will be entertaining, a test of your nerves." He grinned at me.
Oh how I wish I could squash this little creature with one squeeze of my hands, but I may need him later, so with much difficulty I refrained from doing so.

I was then about to leave walk down the street but I came to notice I was shaking, literally.

"Aww baby boy is scared haha"

"No! No, no I'm not. It's just..."

"No I get it, I guess I'd be afraid if the place I got murdered too in all honestly. Take your time." There was sincerity in his voice, and a sort of comforting tone I needed.
I smiled and after moments of contemplating I found myself trekking through the darkness with my arms outstretched in front of me as though I'd be able to feel my way around.

Author Pov

Jungkook carried on nervously with caution, constantly pausing to assess his surroundings.
Suga found it hilarious, his laughter constantly keeping Jungkook on edge.

"Seriously can you stop! I can't concentrate! Suga I swear..."

"Waaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!"

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!!!"