~ 3 ~

Taehyung Pov

I really can't stand it when people see me as easygoing and boss me about. Everyone seems to think my looks are what got me this far, if only they'd known of all the time I'd worked my ass off and stayed up nights.
Some of my colleagues literally push it to another level, and I can't say anything back because I work under them, but as soon as I get promoted watch me wipe those disgusting smirks off their ugly faces.

I couldn't wait to just go home and slump on my bed. Overworked again that night, but whatever I needed the money, so I had just left the office and was on my way home when I could swear I'd heard screams.

I felt heat begin radiating through my body while I stood still, unaware of what to do.
I didn't want to be in the same position as I was a few months ago, I barely made it away alive.

For some reason there was always an unsettling atmosphere in part of my route home, and especially once I'd realised I was close to Kings-Hill Street I was no longer surprised.
Many stabbings had been taking place here, and if those screams came from that street it mustve been another victim.

I shuffled through my pockets for my phone and dialled 999 to report it to the police. Then I decided to turn away and find a different route home, I was too afraid. But for some reason I kept feeling guilty that I wasn't helping, even more so because of the incident a few months ago when a young man was stabbed right before me and I did nothing.

Standing by wasnt right.

Without giving it much thought I just headed towards Kings-Hill Street with determination to in some way or form to catch this murderer. With a few steps down the street I was completely enveloped in a black smoke, on top of that a deafening pin-drop silence accompanied it.

Perhaps I was mistaken.

My eyes were wide open but I could see absolutely nothing, just black and black only. I began shivering desperate to get to the end but no matter how fast I ran the darkness was coming to no end. I ran and ran and ran as though I was being chased by bloodhounds but still there was no end. Tears began brimming in my eyes and I began panicking, extra alert to my surroundings.

Then I felt a movement in the icy wind behind me.
Someone was approaching me.
I had no idea what to do!

"Waaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!"

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!!!"

"W-who's there?!" I stuttered shivering from head to toe.

"Suga, tell me who it is, my eyes are closed hurry tell me!"
"Just open them and you'll see."

The first voice seemed like that of a young man, the second sounded rather grumpy and small.

"There's two of you? Who are you??"

"Huh! Can you hear us?"

"What do you think of course. Well you're most likely not the murderer so that calms me down."

"You're serious can you hear me!!!"

"Yes!! I'm not deaf! And you're not mute! Quit playing around do you have any sort of light or something?" Seriously is there something wrong with this guy! If he talks aloud then obviously people will hear it.

"...no. Do you have a phone though, you could use your torch..."

"Oh yes! I should've thought of that before! Give me a second."
But before I was able to take my phone out police sirens could be heard nearing to our location.
"Looks like the police are here."

They flashed their torch lights down the street and judging by how far they were we must have come a long way down. The light glare struck my eyes so I quickly covered them with my hand.

"There's someone down there. Are you alright!!"

"Yes we're-"
It turned to look around me and that's when I saw him.
Man he was handsome, like that jawline ooh spicy and oh my everything about his face was perfection.
I was kinda awestruck I didnt notice the approaching police officers.

"Thank goodness you're alright, please follow this officer back he will drop you off home."

"This way sir, Dave anyone else around?"

"No, just the... body"

"No there is someone else he's standing right beside me!" I was confused as to why they hadn't noticed the man's presence yet, it was like he was being blanked.

"...No there's no one there sir. Perhaps overexposure to the dark is causing hallucinations of sort, now please follow me."

I gulped hard,
"They can't, can't see you?!"

He nodded and unexpectedly zoomed past me with a gush of wind that completely wrecked my hair.

"Thanks." I muttered. Seeing the officers had also experienced the wind made me feel a little more sane.

"Oh my head."

I think I passed out lol.

Jk Pov
"Found you! But man he seems to be faint hearted, he just passed out!"

Omg omg omg 40 reads and 8 votes already!!! This is awesome thank you thank you!! 💜💜💜
I've been looping heartbeat so much lately idk it just gives me feels 🥺 I love it more every time I listen 😍
Have a good day love you!! 💜💜💜