Where to now?

Honestly? I have no idea. XD 

As a few of you may know, I have just started university and a new job.  And I would really like to focus on these for a little while. But that is not saying that I won't be on Wattpad. I will still be here to answer to your questions, reply to your comments, read books and all that jazz, it will just be I might not be writing as much or anything for a little while. 

I would really like to write a third book for the "One Heart" series but I don't want to start this until I have an idea of where I want it to go/ the actual plot of it.  I felt like this was a problem for me with this book that sometimes I didn't know where the story was going myself and I was relying on things like other books and tv shows to give me ideas. So I want to make sure I have a very good idea of what the plot will involve before I even start thinking about writing the third book. But. with that being said, if you guys want something cleared up or just have a  head canon, I am more than happy to write some one shots (at my own pace of course :D). 

Also, I do have a couple of ideas for stories that are not to do with "The Greatest Showman" and I wouldn't mind trying them out, but you will get more information on those when I start writing them. 

So, until next time. 

Happy reading. 
Love, 

Maya