William & The Union Of Evil

There is a list on the wall of side bands that are playing tonight at this pub and then the main event band called Union Of Evil at nine O'clock. Max and I arrive a few hours late ready for the main band. We wait in line behind two sets of couples. The music is loud but the words is a mumble from outside where Max and I are Hannah's Hazelnut hair is in a thick plait with sliver glitter in it that when the disco lights touch it from the inside of the door opening and closing it twinkles, she wears a green crop top showing off her sliver butterfly bell ring and her lips matching her top. She hands them the two tickets giving us a exiting wave and then disappears to the back and then Sabrina appears. She's in a pink dress that show off her nipples through the mutual that makes me feel uncomfortable. "Hey guys here's you tickets!" She gives Max his ticket and he heads inside past the doors but holds mine in hers still. "Ten Dollar please?" Her voice sounds sweet and her eyes is full of desire for getting naughty. "If you'd get them nipples out i'll pay, oh wait there already are" Putting the money down on the bench she place's the ticket beside it. I grab it thanking her with a smirk I know she hates, walking in Sabrina covers her chest with her arms and yells something in my direction but I don't quite catch it because of Cody's singing that is now clear with raw emotions. I go to the bar where a masculine guy with a thick bread mixes up what looks like a fancy cocktail for the lady next three sits next to me with her partner. A few minutes past as another song plays that Peter sings the lyrics, the tone is smooth and jazzy. I order a beer Hieneken; Max orders two Negroni cocktail and a Whiskey Ginger. The crowd is full and heavy, Lisa is right at the front cheering louder then anyone when Peter finishes singing and clapping matching with the crowd. "Hey buy me a drink?" Sophia hair is in low two pony tail with yellow scrunchies. "Why don't you ask your boyfriend? " I nod at Sam who is with Stella and her other three friends near the photo booth stand. She hits my arm that holds the beer in hand. "Oh come on its just a drink!" She takes a sit next to me as Max and Hannah go somewhere hand in hand. I take a last sip of my beer leaving the foam behind in the bottle and order another Hieneken taking off and leaving Sophia behind; she starts telling a flirtatious joke to the masculine guy who is jungle's cups. "Hey, how are you?" Brook stands beside me with her olive cocktail glass in hand in a cross motion. Someone who finally has asked how I am is a relief. If I'd gotten to know Brooke more then just screwing her brains when I'd miss up with anything. We probable could of been a good couple but it would't last, maybe i'd give it a few weeks until I got bored. Right now it doesn't matter all I want is Sabrina and every time I get closer to her; it feels we've taken two steps back. "Yeah, I could be better to be honest" I take a sip of my drink watching Cody and Sabrina on stage dancing together while Peter drops a beat on his drums that sends the room roaring. Brooke's hand touches my right shoulder. "The eyes of a men when they love a woman who is blind" I hear her giggle that sends her boobs jiggle in her tight black dress. Everything in the room goes into a high pitch as Brook swallows the gulp echo's. I swear under my breath. Everything goes blurry; I blank out a few seconds then open my eyes to life once again, Brook screams that I don't quite hear it but her veins in her neck enhances to the surface of her skin of the force; My eyes goes blank feeling the alpha's touch; Max lifts me up and my head becomes heavy; feeling someone's warms hands I go to sleep. I wake up with a hard slap across my face; seeing Sabrina holding her other hand with it. "What the hell!" My voice is creaking but its at a higher pitch. My cheeks sting as I stand up. Where outside in the alleyway, its dark with only two lights facing our street. "Relax Wheels she helped" Max pulls out his hands out to try clam be down. Sabrina stand next to Max in her black coat on covering the half top of her dress. "What happened?" I wipe my mouth that feels wet, either it was from my split drink or Sabrina did mouth to mouth. I hope its the second one. "I think you were transforming, the kind where your body wants it but you don't, its a reject defect" Max says in his low tone. Aware of Sabrina is here and forgetting that she knows our secret and vice versa. "It mostly happens when your twin flame is around" Sabrina gives Max a look; that kind of looks were she's embarrassed to be one with me. "I healed you, you fell on glass; it cut you deep" Sabrina tugs her loose fly away hairs behind her ear walking to the door that leads inside. "Thank you Sabrina" She gives me a shy smile and nods her head towards Max. "Let me take you home" Max offers. I nod my head in disagreement. "I'm going for a run" I really don't care if he thinks its a bad idea and if his going to stop me I'd fight him on the subject. "Okay, Lets Run" He follows me behind as Hannah and Lisa exit the door laughing in each others arms. "Taking your car babe" Max gives Hannah a kiss on the cheek taking her car keys to her Grey Holden Astra. "Where are you going in a rush?" Hannah screams out towards us. Max unlocks the car as I enter in the passenger side and Max on the drivers side. He opens his window passing the girls that now Sabrina joins them. "Going to do some errands, see you at yours in about three to two hours" Hannah's face looks tensed but then changes into a more relaxed emotion that makes her eye glassy. We drive to a spot where a farm house is in the middle of the woods. The air is unmoving tonight and the sky has light shades of blue with all sorts diamond stars. Max transforms within seconds his dark brown hair becomes thick covering his body and his ears become pointy. My heart speeds up running into my transforming, I land into the water steam where my paws paddle. Max howls giving a grunt at the end of it. "Your father was found on the east, his well forgotten your mother, I will keep an eye on him, you can trust me that your mother and any other woman is safe from him " Max's jaw remains tight but loosens with he licks his nose. "What did you want to do with Sabrina?" I shake off the water of my fur. "I know you said she was dangerous but she must not be if we are flame twins?" Max takes a few licks of the water beside me and then walks off a few feet away from me. "She might be your twin flame and she might not be but if so, you know what you have to do Wheels?" I nod my head in agreement even though I know when it came to it I probably wont do it. I snap at Max tail as he growls at me. "Come and get me" I dared him for the chase.