Sabrina's Family Time

Hannah notice Williams eyes swift yesterday and I knew the secret was out by the emotions on her face when she came back to collect the money from the tucker box in my hand. The reality hasn't hit me yet and I don't think it will until Monday when I see Cody. Since my last tutoring is tomorrow I don't think it will change anything between us. We are friends and that's it; despite our twin flame or not. William doesn't do relationships and I don't blame him after what Emily had done to him. Cody and I aren't in a relationship but we are known to others as a couple by rumors around school. I have no idea what we are but I like how his very patient with it all. The sun is shinning through the curtains on to my make up stand that I now put on a shade of pink Lush bronze on my cheeks. I straighten my hair that takes me half an hour while Tyson and Matt brush their teeth and Mother curls grandmas hair to make her feel young again. She gives mother a bright smile and then holds my free hand. "Don't we all look fabulous!" Matt hugs grandma and then runs out of the bathroom with Matt that throws a Blue's team T-shirt  over his head.  "What are we doing today?"  I ask putting the straightener away.  "Us girls are going to an art gallery and the boys are going to a footy game" Mother finishes grandmas hair as the nurse stand in my brothers room by the door frame. I'd rather go to a footy game with the boys instead of a gallery but its safe for Grandma, we don't want her to have a panic attack because she been doing so good lately and it would be horrible if it all went back into a backwards spiral.  "Sounds like fun" I leave the bathroom changing out of my pajamas into a yellow sundress with my white high heels. Father knocks on my door and then pops his head out showing me his Blues cap and blue strips on his cheeks. "Have a good day Sabrina"  Father's voice is low.   Walking out the hallway going down stairs.  Mother, grandma and the nurse follows down behind.  Matt and Tyson grabs there backpack as Father leads them to the car. Mother gives him a small peck on the lips and waves them off out of the drive way. The nurse puts a thin red cardigan on grandma  as I lock up the house and grab my car keys. It takes us about twenty minutes  to reach the gallery and the car parking lot was a nightmare that it takes us another ten minutes to find car parking space.  Once we were in the gallery the rush of the morning remained history,  Grandma's face expression is full on excitement pointing at different art frames that involves flames, dragons and abstract painting that have yellow and pink patterns in it but there was only one frame she would stop and stare at with no emotion on her face.  "What do you see in this one?" The nurse ask in a soft tone. "Charlie...Where is Charlie?" The mention of my grandpa's name surprise's us. She has forgotten that he past away.  "His not here" Mother says in a soft tone touching her arms for comfort but she flinches by it. Her expression turns firm of upset.  "His home, where having a girls day" The nurse say at grandmas eye level. "Oh that's good, he'll be wanting me to make dinner for tonight, can we leave now?" She nods her head while walking and then pulls her stick frame in front of her wider to get to the front door. "Grandma..." I would tell her. "His gone" Grandma start sobbing.  "I'm sorry Gr" She cuts me off. "No, you shut up girl, who are you! AND you?" She points at mother.  "Where am I?" Her voice is shaky .A group of people turn there heads our way.   "Your okay, Just clam down" The nurse walks towards her quickly and wraps her arms around her while Grandma goes into attack. Her eyes goes ruby red as her arms fights the nurse. Mother pulls the red switch on the wall that reads fire emergency, water falls from the roof and  everyone runs out of the room. Red waves comes from grandma that pushes off the nurse off and sends hitting the wall. My skin starts warming up, "Stop grandma!" The red waves appear on my skin that matches hers. "I am not your grandma!"  She throws her arms up ready to shoot me with her red wave but the nurse comes in time pressing a needle into her neck and passers out. "Well that was very close.."Mother puts her hands on her chest trying to even her breathing. My skin becomes cool and the waves are gone.  "I'm sorry" my voice echos the room as the fire truck embers gets closer.  Mother nods her head embracing me. "It could of been worse" Grandmas lays on the floor with the nurse on her lap as the ambulance arrive. "Lets not tell father shall we" Mother says as the ambulance car drives away leaving us two to drive behind them in my car. I knew what Mother meant about that, my powers are always getting  out  of hand  to Father and if he knew about today with me, we'd need to pack this afternoon to the next town over, just so it helps with Fathers paranoia.

UnbuckleOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara