12

amaras pov

my plane finally landed and i was feeling nervous. i got my bag and then waited at the bag return thinger and grabbed both of my suitcases and texted anthony to see where he was at.

he said he was right out by the front gate where i landed. i walked over, but at this point i was speed walking looking for a very tall boy who's with another small boy.

i saw someone just like him but i wasn't sure if that was him so i stood there and yelled anthony's name. as soon as he turned to look at me, i ran to him and when i was close enough, i let my suitcases go and jump into his arms.

he spun me around and then put me down and put his hands on my cheeks. "it's you.", he exclaimed. "it's me!", i squealed and he pulled me into another hug.

"wow this is gonna be the best ibf meeting video the world is gonna see." nick said. i went towards him and hugged him. "so you nervous?", he asked.

"yes sir. i've been shaking a lot and was stuttering with the ticket people." i chuckled.

"alright let's go!", anthony said and we headed out to the car and drove to the sway house.

"hey guys so we're on our way to sway about to surprise the boys and you too because you guys might know her." nick said into his camera.

we arrived at the sway house and i was really nervous. "okay stay here and i'm gonna go bring the boys downstairs and i'll come back for you!", anthony said and went inside and i sat there in the car.

i saw anthony peek his head outside and motioned for me to go inside with him. i jumped out the car and walked towards him. "ok. are you ready?", he asked and i nodded.

i walked down the stairs to the last floor and saw all the boys standing with blindfolds on. jaden was standing there playing with his fingers and i could tell he was nervous.

"ok what's happening?", bryce said

"is this a prank?", kio said, "what's going on?",

"alright i hope you guys like this surprise because it took time to get here and effort. plus it also wanted to come for the longest time." anthony said and he looked at me and nodded.

"hi guys." i said.

"that's fake. it's a recorded message!", josh said,

"well take off the stupid blind folds and look at me you dumbasses!", i laughed and they all quickly took them off and looked at me.

"hi.", i said opening my arms and they all came over and grouped hugged me. they pulled off and just looked at me. "wow you're actually here. this is so crazy!", griffin said hugging me.

and one by one hugged me until i reached jaden, "wow you're hair feels so soft.", i said running my fingers through his hair, "you're eyes oh my god. i love them.", he said and pulled me into a hug.

"im still lost.", bryce said, "how are you here?", "anthony bought me a ticket and i left my mom my savings and i lied for work and here i am.", i smiled.

"how long are you staying?", kio asked. "i have no idea, but i guess ill leave when im ready, for now, let enjoy time." i said.

"we need to take pictures!", josh said and we went out to the back and took pictures.

then the rest of the day i spent with them we were just messing around and drove around of some scooters down the road. after the boys posted their pictures with me and tagged me i was getting like a good amount of followers which i wont know how to control if they're all like teenagers and little girls. i got a lot of dms and they were literally all harassing me to stay away from the boys, but im not gonna let that bother me right now. im happy and im with the people who gave me that happiness, so im gonna enjoy that.