32

amaras pov

i woke up around 11am because my mom was gonna take me out to take some pictures.
right around when i was doing my hair i got a call from griffin. i answered and put it on speaker.

"hey griffin.", i said.

"amara!", he said, "um what time is your graduation?",

"at 7. why?", i asked. he sounded suspicious so i was curious as to why he was asking.

"no nothing. i just wanted to know so we can call you after and congratulate you, obviously.", he chuckled, "uh huh, okay, um wheres jaden?", i asked, "he's somewhere outside doing something but hey im gonna let you get ready, see you amara, love you.", he said.

"love you, too griff.", i said and hanged up. i finished getting ready and we headed over to the park to take pictures. while i was standing there the same group of people kept walking past me and my mom over and over again. like please leave i'm uncomfortable.

——
it was now the time of the day where i sit down and wait for my name to be called onto stage. this is one of the scariest moments of my life, one i've been waiting years for, and it's finally here.

i looked over at the bleachers trying to find my mom and i spotted her sitting by herself recording directly at me. i gave a small little wave and she returned a big one. 

i took my phone out and snapped a quick selfie and sent it to the groupchat and they all answered pretty quickly. they were hyping me up and just over all being the best of the best.

sitting here waiting for my line to be called next was so nerve wrecking, like its so much pressure. then after a while, my line was finally called up and i got up and lead the line to wait after the other ones. i turned to look at my mom and saw the same boys from the park approach her. they said something to her and she nodded and they sat down around her. i was really confused because i had no idea who they were but as soon as they pulled down they're hoodies, literal excitement rushed through my body. 

it was the boys. i kept walking up closer to the stage but i kept looking at the boys who didnt tell me they were gonna be here. finally it was my turn to walk. 

"amara jackson.", said the lady and i could hear the boys screams from such a distance that it brought me such a great happiness. i walked onto the stage and took my diploma, walked to the  middle and took my picture and then headed back to my seat still staring at the boys who stood there clapping with my mom.

after the ceremony i called my mom to meet me right outside the gate. i stood there looking back and forth for her or one of the boys. "amara!", i turned to my right and saw jaden walking towards me. i walked up to him and gave him the biggest hug ever. he pulled off and grabbed my diploma. 

"wow i cant believe you graduated. not even me.", he chuckled.

"amara!", the other boys said and they all group hugged me. "wow i cant believe you're more educated than us. this is new.", bryce said.

"thats me", i said holding up my diploma. "what are you gonna study for?", kio asked.

"im gonna study criminology.", i smiled. 

"thats my girl.", jaden hugged me. what a good way to end the night.

--
a/n

this wasn't my best chapter and i apologize. 
hey anyways, to anyone who has seen the vampire diaries and the originals knows the TO is way better than TVD. like tvd's last 2 seasons made no sense. like everything fell apart after elena left and saline and sybil completely made me mad like they were so annoying and so dumb, i was just mad. now the originals was literally awesome. they stayed with hayleys baby and only changed twice with the holow and lucien being powerful but it was literally amazing.
also i prefer cami and klaus more than klaus and caroline.
k byeee <3