36

jadens pov

i woke up to the sound of something literally hitting the ground. i opened my eyes and looked over to see amara struggling to get off the bed. she had half her body on the bed while the other half was on the floor. 

"are you okay there?", i rubbed my eyes to make sure i was actually looking at her right.
"yea. its just i dropped my phone but i was too lazy to go pick it up so here i am.", she chuckled and then she just fully fell off the bed. 

"okay well im gonna go into the bathroom. ill be right out.", she said and well walked into the bathroom. i looked over to the side where she was asleep and noticed a picture of amara when she was little and she was being carried by a man. 

she walked back out of the bathroom holding up her hair. 
"hey whos that with you in the picture?", i asked. she went over to it grabbed it and just smiled.
"thats my dad.", she said. "what happened to him?", i asked, "i mean because he hasnt been around and you havent told me about him."

"about a 2 years ago, um i was in the car with him and we got into the this accident. well only one of us made it out alive. god how i wish he was still here, he would have loved you and the boys.", she said

"amara. jaden. wake up!!", bryce bursted into the room with the other boys behind him.
"oh my god. you have one direction posters and matthew gray gubler pictures!?", griffin said all surprised. "one more reason for you to be my friend."

"at least someone's cultured.", amara smiled. "when are you guys leaving?"

"in a couple of hours. so lets make the best time out of it." kio said.

"i know!", amara said, "we can go to this lake that i always went to. i promise its fun and you'll love it." i looked over at the boys and they all smiled and nodded. 

the boys went back to their room and we all changed into a random shirt and some beach shorts. i went into amaras room and saw she was packing a bucket and some small shovel's. 
"well i see you're very invested.", i chuckled, "hey. i go there to dig holes and find the small fish.", she smiled.

we headed downstairs and found the other boys. amara told her mom where she was going and she let us and then we headed out to the car. "i wanna drive.", bryce whined. "haha. no. this is my car and you dont even know where to go.", amara said, "so please go find a seat where you will fit because i guarantee you all wont be able to fit."

they all rushed to the back of the car and fought to sit in the seats. i just walked into the front and sat down. "alright kids i hope you guys are comfortable.", amara said starting the car. i turned back to look at them and saw bryce, josh, and griffin sitting on the seats and anthony and kio on top of them, i laughed at them. 

--
stan matthew gray gubler for clear skin <3