43; facetime

amara ❤️

jaden
hey i'm sorry about last night

jaden
can you answer my call pls

amara ❤️
alright then

——

amara answered the facetime call and laid down on her bed resting her arm on her head

amara answered the facetime call and laid down on her bed resting her arm on her head. "hi.", jaden said. "hi.", amara said.

"im sorry for what i said last night.", jaden said, "i guess i was a little jealous somehow because im scared to loose you."

"well at least you admitted to being jealous because there isn't any other reason for you to be mad.",  amara said. jaden just chuckled. "i notice you got a new tattoo, too.", amara said.

"oh yea. you like?", jaden said and put the camera closer to it. 
"i love it. its pretty.", amara smiled. "so how's shopping for the new house?"

"uh well i've been getting some things and what not but so far its good and im happy im moving in.", jaden said. "i want you to come see it. theres extra rooms and a nicer pool where its more quiet over here than it is at sway."

"hey do you have any gal friends?", amara asked, "like im not mad if you have any i would just like to know who they are maybe i can make new friends."

"well yea. like the ones in hype and some of my personal friends from school.", jaden chuckled. 

"what about mads?", amara asked again. jaden just looked at her. "what about her?", he questioned. 

"is she you're friend?" 

"umm well i used to talk to her and cut her off when i started talking to you because i liked you.", jaden said. "she was a close friend. note i said was."

"alrighty then. now tell me about your day. i wanna hear everything you did today.", amara smiled and jaden gave her a smile too. "well i spent all day here because i had nothing to do and a-"

"stop lying. you went out early morning and came back like an hour ago!", josh said getting into the frame. "hi amara.", he waved.

"hi josh.", i laughed. "what did he do?", 

"i went out early for some running and some food.", jaden said and pushed josh off if the screen. "keep an eye out for keep, josh. dont want my little boy getting in trouble.", amara said. 

"yes ma'm i will!", josh yelled.

--
a/n
im so tired of cancel culture. like its one thing telling someone what they did wrong but its another thing bashing them and putting them down for anything that they do wrong. it could be the smallest thing yet people make it seem like the world is ending. those people are the same people who go up to them to take a picture because they're famous tiktokers.