16

amaras pov

I finally got ready after I saw that all the boys were awake. I picked out a long sleeve red shirt and some mom jeans and white converse. just an fyi, i get my outfits from monica geller because she is the best.

i out everything on and tucked in the shirt and went to straighten my hair and met up with the boys upstairs. 

"took you long enough.", kio said, "we've been waiting for an hour already!", 

"it didnt even take me 30 minutes, what are you talking about?", i said walking towards them. 
"so where are we going?", 

"bryce wanted to take you to the beach but he didnt wanna ask.", griffin said.
"i can not tell any of you anything because you all go and tell her.", bryce said crossing his arms. 

"aww the little baby is mad.", josh said rubbing bryces' head and i laughed, "sure lets go the beach. i've always wanted to see one.", i said.

we grabbed griffins car and all got inside and tried to fit in. 

"ok alright!", griffin said, "me and anthony in the front, kio and josh in the middle seats and amara, bryce, and jaden in the back.", 

we got set and i sat in between the boys. "amara, are you sure you dont need me to go and sit with you instead of the two boys who have been fighting for you?", anthony yelled looking at me through the rear view mirror. 

"im good here!", i chuckled. 

half way through the car ride we made a bunch of tiktoks and i took some pictures with the boys and i took one with jaden.

"are we gonna stop for some food because we havent ate anything!?", jaden said.

"yes we are. stop whining.", griffin said and we stopped by an in and out and we all got out and ordered our food.

i was handing in my money to pay when someone else handed their card and payed for me instead. i looked to my side and saw jaden, "jaden, no, why would you do that?", i said walking with him to our table, "you are our guest and we must treat you.", he smiled and i took seat next to him and infront of the other boys. 

"i came here to buy things with my money. i dont like it when other people pay for my things.", i said, "hey, you're our friend, and we have plenty of money to spend so deal with it.", griffin said.

before i could say anything else, my phone rang. i picked it up and saw my mom was calling me so i answered, "hey ma.", i said, 

"amara, i got a call from school, you graduate next week on friday.", she said, 

"really oh my god, thats awesome, ill be home by wednesday. love you!", i said,

"love you too sweetie.", she said and hanged up.

"what was that about?", josh asked, "well my graduation is next week so im leaving wednesday. im about to be an online college student because i refused to go to public school.", i said.

"wait but you wont even be staying for that long?", anthony pouted, "i know, but i really dont wanna miss graduation. i've been waiting for this moment for 4 years now. i wanna go and pursue my career.", i said.

"plus, i'll be back. im not gonna stay forever.", i smiled, 

"good, because having you here is so nice, and i wanna take you to where i told you i was gonna take you.", jaden said. 

"look at my mans.", kio said, "get the girl.", 

"you bet i am.", bryce said leaning back.

"aha, i think not bryce. we've been over this.", i said looking over at him.

"i know, but i will do whatever. thats who i am, i dont care what i do.", bryce smirked.

"just dont get cancelled.", jaden said, "it tends to happen all the time.", 

we talked some more until we got our food, ate, and headed back on the road. 

"how much longer in here?", i asked.

"wont be long, plus you have those two boys to entertain you. stay down amara.", griffin said.

"i've made enough tiktoks. i know nothing of the sort of dances that are being created.", i said again. 

i leaned my head on jadens shoulder and he put his head on mine. not even 5 minutes and i was passed out on him. 

you know, im glad i texted back in the group chat. it was the best mistake they ever made by adding me.

--

hi guys, dont forget that BLM is still happening. sign petitions, donate, text a number, or go and protest.