Friends or what?-Topper

"I can't do this."
You breathed out, putting your hands into your denim short pockets.

"Yes you can!"
Top stated, while putting a kiss on your forehead.

You and Topper has been hanging around for a couple weeks and he swore that he was going to teach you how to ride his dirt bike. At first you agreed...but you figured he wouldn't go through with it...but here you two were. At Toppers house, you were standing beside the bike, looking nervously at Topper.

"Get on the bike babe."
He pointed at it.
"I got you."
He laughed.

You laughed.
"But what if I mess it up?"

"You won't!"
He retorted.
"Now get on the bike so we can start the lesson!" He gave you a little nudge.

"Fine."
You gave gave in.

You took a step closer to the bike, grabbing the handles. You swung on leg over and straddled the bike seat, sitting down easily.

Topper took a step towards you, leaning close, showing you each gadget on the bike and what they did.

You laughed.
"Topper, I'm never going to remember this!"
You pushed him slightly.

He laughed, while regaining his balance.
"You'll figure it out, just trust me."
He leaned closer, to reach around you, to show you where the clutch was, he face was inches away

You grew serious and took in his masculine scent. Your ears buzzed and you didn't know what he was saying.

His eyes glanced over at you...smirking slightly. He looked at your lips and back up again. He began to lean in closer, you could feel his breath on your face..

"What are you guys doing??"
A voice startled you both and you looked over to see, John B, your brother standing there.

Opppsiees...was all your brain could fathom.