Trouble in Paradise-JJ

"Y/n, wake up!" Kierra's voice rang in my ear as she shook me violently.

I groaned, rubbing my eyes..I reached for my phone, checking the time.
"Kierra! It's 7am on a Saturday morning, why are you waking me up?!"
I responded angrily, pushing her hands away.

"Dude, the swells are amazing today!"
She explained.. "the boys and I are going to go out before the amateurs show up, you wanna go?"

I was not raised a pogue, in fact, I had met Kie at the Kook academy last year. We had met through our mutual friend at that time, Sarah, I was currently with Sarah's brother..Rafe. But after our break up, and Kie and Sarah's split, I stated hanging out with Kie, that's when she introduced me to the pogue life...I didn't want to go back...

"The boys?"
I asked, frowning.
"Are you saying that all the boys are up at 7am?" I rolled my eyes.

I knew for a fact that at least one person would not be awake at 7am, no matter how the waves were. Being in a secret relationship with him, I knew him better than anyone else.

"Well, Pope and John B are already going down to the beach, JJ, yeah, he said he's not coming." She stated, standing up from the pull out couch, we had stayed at JB's last night.

I rolled over, covering my face with the blanket. "I think I agree with him.."

"Oh come on y/n! You'd have fun!"
She insisted.

"Kie, I love you but no way...it too early."
I stood my ground.
"Y'all have fun though."

"Fine, I'm out."
She said before heading out the door and to the beach.

I laid there for several minutes, unfortunately I was now fully awake...and regretting the decision of even talking to Kie. I stood, grabbing my blanket and my phone, walking down the hall barefoot.

I stood in the doorway of his room.
"JJ, you awake?" I whispered.

He leaned up quickly, looking at me.
"Are they gone?" He asked smirking.

I nodded, biting my lip.
"Yeah, Kie just left."

"Finally!"
He exclaimed, holding his arms out.
"Shut the door behind you."

I walked in, locking the door, plopping in the bed next to him. His arms snakes around my waist, he shifted his weight over me. Looking down at me.

"We really need to tell them.."
He whispered, running a finger along my jawline.

I shook my head 'no'.
"You know the rules, No pogue on pogue macking, babe."

"No one had ever followed that rule, Y/n."
He responded, frowning.

"It's not just that..."
I  whispered.
I shook my head, ignoring my thought.

"What is it?"
He asked.

"It's just, that every time, I you know, get in a serious relationship, it always....ends. My last relationship was great until it surfaced, he completely changed."
I looking deep into his eyes.
"I'm not ready for us to end JJ."

"Baby,"
He whispered, leaning down, placing his forehead on mine.
"We're not ending.."
He took a deep breath.
"I want to be able to take you out on a date, I want to go walk on the beach with you, holding your hand...I want to be able to come back to the  château after a long day and lay down next to you at night. I want everyone to see that you're mine. I want to show you off, I want to kiss you in front of all the Kook's, especially Rafe and watch him struggle with the fact that I have his girl...I want to do this with you but we can't....I want a real relationship baby.."

I smiled at him, my eyes grew watery.
"Ahhh, JJ, that's the sweetest thing I've ever heard." I responded, kissing him on his lips passionately.

I wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling his body closer against me. His hands traveled down my body, resting on my hips. I felt him lick my bottom lip, looking to gain access. I denied him, then I felt his teeth take my bottom lip between them, pulling slightly and letting it go, making a popping sound.

My smile broke the kiss, and I laughed.
"Babe." I breathed out.

"Ahhh, I knew that would get you."
He pointed his finger at me, laughing.
"You just melt at my touch."

I pushed his chest slightly.
"You wish!"

He nodded..
"Yeah I do.."
He mocked me, leaning closer, hovering about my lips.

"JJ..."
I whispered.

"Yeah babygirl.."
He said seductively, raking his hand through my hair, while the other one gripped my hip.

"I have to pee..."
I laughed out loud.

He rolled his eyes..
"Are you serious right now?! This was our moment!" He stated, a smile pulling at the corners of his mouth.

"I'll be right back, just pause the moment"
I was laughing so hard, I couldn't breathe.

"It's too late!"
He laughed, moving off of me.

I stood up, clutching my stomach that was now hurting from all my laughter.
"I'll be back."

I unlocked the door heading out, as I pulled the door open and stepped out, two eyes caught my own and my breath caught.
"Rafe?"

His eyes were bloodshot and the veins in his neck were popping, tears stung his eyes.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him, completely shocked at his random appearance at the château.

"I was looking for you."
He whispered through clenched teeth.

A shuffling occurred behind me making me look over my shoulder.
"What are you doing here, Rafe?!" JJ raises his voice.

"I'm not talking to you JJ!"
He yelled back, taking a step closer.

"Step off, Kook!" JJ presses against my back, reaching around my body, placing a hand on my waist.

Rafe looked disgusted at the sight.
"Get your hands off her, filthy pogue."
He grabbed his arm.

I pushed him back.
"Enough you guys! Stop!"

They both looked at me, JJ still gripping my waist. "So this is what you chose?"
Rafe asked, whipped at his nose.

I looked down, shaking my head before looking at him again.
"Yes Rafe, I'm with JJ."

"Well, that's news to us.."
John B's voice caught everyone by surprise.

Rafe shook his head, at the sight of his sister holding John B's hand.
"What are you doing here, Rafe?" Sarah asked.

"I came to get my girl...but she apparently with this." He said.

"Get out of my house Rafe, go back to figure 8." John B stated.

"Yeah, where you belong."
JJ added.

I elbowed JJ in the ribs. He clutched his side wincing in pain.
Rafe nodded, walking out the door and I held back tears.

Rafe was a good guy, they didn't get to see what I saw. I thought to myself. I was in love with him, we had a history.
I didn't like to see him cry or be the reason of it. I held back tears myself, I still cared for Rafe and I wished this Pogue VS Kook thing didn't exist.

I turned to face JJ, wiping and eye.
"You should've let me handle it! I had it uncertain control."
I said before turning and walking out.

"Baby, wait!"
JJ called after me but I ignored him..
I just needed some air.