Tap out- Rafe

"You can't be serious!"
I laughed as Rafe fell backwards onto his bedroom floor.
"I barely pushed you!"

"Oh really?!"
He smirking before standing and dusting himself off.

"Mhmm."
I nodded, swaying rapidly back in forth.
I lunges at him again, pushing him harder and he took a big step back.

"Is that all you got?"
He laughed, putting his coat up, pretending to be a MMA fighter.

"I grew up with John B and JJ, do you think that's all I got."
I stated confidently.

"Bring it."
Before he could get the words off his lips, I swung a fist at him, connecting with his gut.

He lurched forward, coughing slightly.
I leaned down, in his ear.
"What's wrong??"
I chuckled.

He stood up quickly, picking me up and throwing me over his shoulder like it was nothing. I pounded on his back..but it didn't phase him.
"Rafe put me down!"
I laughed.

He walked over to his bed, slamming me down on it. I laughed out loud, snorting once or twice. Rafe laughed as he crawled on top of me, holding my wrist down, straddling me.

"You give up?" He asked, smiling and laughing.

I couldn't speak because I was laughing to much. "Get....just get off, ya dork."

He leaned down close to my face, his face growing serious. "Nahhh, I like this." He whispered, kissing the side of my face.
Butterflies erupted in my stomach and goosebumps invaded my skin. My breath caught in my throat.

"What's wrong?" He teased, his eyes examining my body.

I shook my head, biting my lip. I leaned up slightly, puckering my lips to kiss him, he leaned closer, lightening his grip on my wrist, giving me enough room to flip him over in one swift movement, where he was now on the bottom, I was towering over him.

His eyes grew wide and his face reddened. He chuckled deeply, licking his lips, and looking at mine hungrily.

I leaned down, just above his lips..
"What's. Wrong. Baby."
I breathed out each word, smirking.

His breathing grew erratic, his reaches for my lips, his hands on my waist, pulling me down.
"Baby..."
He whispered.

"Tap out.."
I smiled.

He looked at me, laughing.
"Never."

I hovered inches above his face, laying on his chest. "Tap out...of miss out."

His eyes grew serious and in a second his hand rested on my hip, patting softly twice. His gaze never leaving mine. I got up quickly, laughing.

He looked at me confused..
"Wait, I thought we...were going to, ya know."
He said.

I turned around, looking at him serious.
"Should've tapped out when I told you too..."
I bit my lip, twirling my hair..