Club Eleven -1-

My name is Ares Richmand, Owner of Club Eleven. But no time for introductions now. Come, Come the fight is just beginning.

I sat in my chair at the front of the cage; well that's what the bystanders call it. I see why they do; I mean it's a big boxed in area made with silver lining bars, the silvers only for the show though. Everyone knows that a werewolf has no weaknesses accept when they get hurt to the point where their brain can't function. Once that happens well. You end up like Toby in there.

Toby, One of the challengers was a strong new-were. New-were meaning he was new to the life and didn't realize his limits. Like most new-wares, he was a cocky little bastard and the sad part was a lot of people bid money on him because of it. Now, he was lying in the middle of the cage and was beat to a bloody pulp, his limbs broken and sprawled out in a matter that looked very uncomfortable, and his head... Well his head was in the corner of the cage with the whites of the eyes showing and his mouth wide open.

His challenger Ron, My prizefighter and beta, was standing in the middle of the ring, naked. He had shifted back from his black wolfs form and had his foot on Toby's chest. His tall lean form was breathing heavily as he looked around at all the bystanders then locked eyes with me. He nodded his head and I nodded mine in acknowledgment.

Suddenly the bystanders started counting up '1.2.3.4.5.6.7.8-'

They counted to eleven, the name of the club, even though everyone knew Toby wouldn't be getting up it was tradition that the winner would be finally declared after the opponent didn't move for eleven seconds. Hence the name Club Eleven.

After they had gotten to eleven I stood up and everyone quieted down. "Thank you all for placing your bets! The undefeated Ron has one again!" My voice boomed and everyone started applauding. Once they quieted down I continued, "For the new comers follow the regulars back to the bidding collectors and either collect your money or bid on the next fight! The rest of you poor sucker that have no money may stay down here and watch the bloodshed or go upstairs and enjoy the flashing lights and cheap drinks!"

Various mumbling and conversation went about while the groups of people decided what they wanted to do and as I decided I would go upstairs and watch the dancing girls drunk off their asses.