Challenging The Alpha -11-

I looked at Ares and Mia, lily, and Katherine who were walking over to us.

"Hey Ares..." Katherine greeted awkwardly while Mia and lily looked absolutely confused.

"Who?" They questioned at the same time.

"Hey," he greeted Katherine but his eyes never left mine- he was looking for something. If he was looking for fear... That's what he got.

"Owner of Club Eleven." I quickly explained to the twins who kept looking between Ares and me. Katherine took a step backwards- was she seriously not going to help me this time? I sat there- wobbling slightly in the swing as Ares had it gripped with one of his hands and was standing right In Front of me, looking down into my eyes as I looked up into his green ones.

I cleared my throat quietly," did we forget something at the club?" I asked and he just kept staring.

"I told you, I needed to talk with you." He stated, not even blinking. "Leave us." He told the others, the twins ran off like cowards but Katherine stood her ground. "Katherine-."

"-What ever you need to say to me you can say it to her to." I cut it off, Katherine knew I didn't want to be left alone, and that’s why she wasn't leaving.

"She already knows, I can't believe you waltzed out of there while taking her like that." He growled out at Katherine and I became utterly confused.

"I'm sorry alpha but she doesn't need her life ruined just yet- no offense," She replied with her voice low.

"Alpha?" I questioned but got cut off by Ares.

"She's mine though and the pack needs their Luna," He said as he looked up at her.

"You think you deserve to even have a mate after everything you've done?!" Katherine blew up on him, here I sat- still utterly confused.

"I don't care what I've done! She's mine and I will take her and make her even more mine!" He yelled back at her, his chest rumbling lowly.

"I am no ones!" I butted in but just got yelled 'shut up' at by both of them at the same time- it worked I didn't say another thing.

"I can't let you do that, Alpha." She dragged out the word that I had no idea of the meaning to and her chest began rumbling as well.

 -A/N--

Goal: Comment on THIS chapter