Raine -5-

Raine's Pov

I opened the door and let my three best friends inside; Katherine, Lily and her twin sister Mia. Katherine was wearing a short blue sparkly strapless dress. The twins were wearing matching longer dresses with lace on the back, the only difference between the dresses was Lily’s was red and Mia's was black.

"Come on short stuffs-" Lily started then Mia finished her sentence, '-We're going clubbing!"

I sighed, "I told you I didn’t want to go tonight guys!" We had just graduated collage a week ago and I’ve been up to my neck with bills and job applications. I don't have the money to go buy drinks 'just because.'

"Hey I didn’t want to go either." Katherine piped up and sat down on my small sofa that only allowed three people to sit on it. Well you could fit five people if you counted the arm rests as a spot to sit. "The twins we call friends decided we would go check out this 'club eleven." She finished while rolling her eyes.

Mia piped up, "Come on Raine! The drinks are cheap and the rumor is there are extremely hot guys there."

Lily winked, "Yeah it’s been a while sense we've had a good night that we don’t remember in the morning."

I chuckled, it had been a while. The last time we all went out somehow I-We all got drunk off our asses and ended up in a hotel room with a couple lucky nerds.

"Okay, okay." I agreed, "Let me get ready and ill meet you guys downstairs at the car okay?"

"Okay!" Lily and Mia squealed at the same time. Katherine and I rolled our eyes.

Lily and Mia ran out the door and down the steps while Katherine trudged along, she really doesn't want to go.

I closed the door after them and walked into my small, closet sized bedroom and looked in my closet for something to wear. I decided on a long black sleeveless dress with an open back, some flats and small purse and walked into the bathroom.

I flicked the light on and looked at myself in the mirror. My long brownish blonde hair came down a little past my shoulders and my brown-green eyes looked dull. I slipped on the dress and applied simple makeup, a little mascara and light brown eye shadow. I did a little spin and then pulled on the flats and grabbed the purse. Fitting my phone, credit card, pepper spray and some cash into the small purse I clasped it shut and put on the final piece to my outfit, my mother’s priceless necklace.

I put a smile on my face and grabbed my house keys, locking the door on my way out and got into the car with my girl friends.

--A/N--

I think I'll continue the book from her point of view from now on... Maybe chapters here and there with Ares. View goal: 38