Worthiness -3-

"You want to what?" I asked Julie, The brunette that wanted to speak with me. 

"I want to fight in the cage." She said in a low tone of voice so only I could hear it. 

"There is only one rule I have about the cage fights and do you know what that is Jules?" I asked her as I raised my hand and Cassy brought me over three more shots then walked away to tend to another customer. We’re making a lot of money tonight. 

"Yes I know, No female werewolves." She stated and I nodded my head. There were few enough female werewolves in the world and I didn’t want to be the responsible one to cause the extinction of them. Yes werewolves could mate with humans but we needed the females or the werewolves would just become males, and lets be honest, pack sluts give really good sex. Well they have to be able of good sex otherwise it wouldn’t be worth it, no matter what when you have sex with your mate its suppose to be wonderful. The best sex you ever had. I'm just setting some high standards for her. I smirked at my own thought and Julie looked at me funny. 

"Yes, you’re right. So why do you want to?" I asked her my serious mood coming back. 

"Because I want to prove that female wolves can be stronger than males." I growled at her comment. That comment seriously didn't help her cause. 

--A/N--

Shorter update, well most updates will be short but shorter updates means faster updates. If you guys want the story to continue I want either ten reads on the whole book or one vote. Either way Ill continue writing and updating but they won’t be quick. The quickness on updates all depends on you guys, the reader. See you next update!