Something and Watching Fights -2-

I waltzed up the stairs and to the party floor. Immediately the stench of the cheap drinks and perfume clouded my heightened senses, giving me a mild headache. I walked over the bar and sat down at a stool. Immediately pack, and some human surrounded me, sluts hoping I would take one of them to bed. A blonde bimbo started kissing and sucking on my neck and I let her as I raised one of my hands up from the bar, Signaling a bartender I was ready to order something to drink. 

"What would you like sir? The usual?" My best and only bartender, Cassy, asked me and I nodded my head not sating anything as I was being felt up by the many girls. I think I counted five. Cassy, pro-like, brought up three shot glasses and poured my drink of choice. I pushed off the girls and took all three shots in a row. My throat burning only for a millisecond as they slid down smoothly. The girls still flocked around me, the less persistent ones leaving to go find someone they could go get a good time from. The others touched me at every chance they got. I can’t blame them though, I am a hot Alpha.

Alpha of the Night Crawlers, that’s who I am, not the largest pack, but also not the smallest. We're also not that rich so we have various companies around the moderate town in Montana near the Canadian border. I am mate-less, at twenty years old and I get by with banging sluts and watching my own kind fight to the death for money. It’s funny right?

The blonde sighed and walked away from me, leaving me with the seemingly calm and patient brunette who I think wanted to talk to me.

"What do you want dear?" I asked her in a low voice, I knew she could hear me. She was a werewolf.   

--A/N---

Raine will be introduced soon; I just want everyone to get a feel for Ares and what he is like.