Chapter 67 | well earned break

A/n: hehehhe I do be breaking up the fast rolling plot with a lil suggestive snippet ;). I may or my not be introducing a few kinky things in this chapter bc ya girl author chan is thirsty dom bitch. Unfortunately no actual lemon this time found because I need to keep
These next few chapters in a word limit, but in due time my dears.

A pre- agreed upon break was much needed. Lots of flying, walking, searching etc was very draining. Your feet were sore from the distance you'd been walking while looking. Well... your foot. Not like the other one was there anymore. So today you decided to just spend the day in the hotel sleeping and doing nothing important. You knew zeph was strong, if something did happen in the mystery building where they were being held, she could fight. Especially now Misa was on her side so it was 2 against 1.

Today though, you had something planned. It brewed in your mind after L joked about getting lucky yesterday. You had a few questions to ask him...

You'd both been awake for a while now, but too lazy to get out of bed. All you'd done so far today was lie together and chat shit.

"Sweetheart, can I ask some things?" You said.

"Anything my goddess" he replied, a game of one upping pet names starting.

"Are you more into giving or receiving?"

You watched his pale cheeks go pink, taking a second to process that.

"Uhh... what makes you ask?" He stammered.

"You put the thought in my head yesterday, no need to be shy lover boy it's not like I haven't seen anything before"

Being deities had been normalised to him at this point, sometimes he forgot about the high libido of love deities and stuff like this caught him off guard.

"W-well... I can do whatever you wish in the moment" he said.

"Yes, but what do you prefer?"

"... receiving"

You figured. He was a rather sensitive person, and maybe his inexperience before now played a part. And in all honestly, part of it was probably the mummy issues he so clearly had. It is an odd thing the brain does, turn trauma into kinks. Also media you were exposed to at a young age. Go back amd watch your favourite movie from school years, see if you notice anything. Now while he had Watari as a strong male too look up to, he never had a strong female. Until you came along.

"I see... now be honest here darling. I know full well they're a kinks in that mind of yours. Tell me them" you smirked.

"W-what about you?"

"I've been a love deity for over 1000 years. You name it I'm pretty much willing to try it. Within reason of course. I won't cause you psychical harm"

"Well... uh... I would be lying if I said I never thought about having my movement restricted..."

"Oh, so you wouldn't object if I tied you up?"  You teased.

"No..."

"Interesting..."

A deity in white shibari would be a rather pretty sight...

There was also just something appealing about being kinky as a deity, who are thought to be pure beings. Committing a sin like tying up your partner for erotic purposes is rather satisfying.

You were slowly collecting useful information here, soon enough you'd have emptied out every desire he had from his head and into your memory.

"Now I know full well how sensitive your wings are, but where else gets you riled up hm?" You asked, tiling his head up to look at you.

"Well, I think you already know full well about some weaknesses you've unlocked" he replied.

"Oh I know full well how you react to blowjobs darling..."

It'd clicked in his mind that if he answered your questions, he'd get to experience what you were suggesting. So he was sure as hell going along with it.

"Why don't you try different places and find out?" He said, a sly look in his eyes.

Smart move L, you could be smooth when you wanted huh? You were quite willing to try anything with him, if he wanted to stay vanilla you'd do so. If he wanted to dress in a corset and heels you'd let him. If he wanted to be strapped down and used you'd gladly comply and if he wanted to be in full control you'd let him.

But it seemed he was more on the reviving end. You should have known really, he was rather intimated by girls when they stuck up to him. Honestly if you ever got into an argument you wouldn't be surprised if you yelling at him turned him on. He seemed to like being put in his place.

"If you insist, baby boy" you replied.

Your hands got to work, creeping over his body, under his robes and down his sides. You had a few ideas, from the last two times. You had noticed a reaction in the thighs and whenever your hands brushed over his butt when you picked him up a slight grin seemed to crack on his lips. That's the thing with L, waist up he's a stick. Waist down was a different story, it wouldn't surprise you if he was more sensitive there, more nerve ends.

His eyes watched your hands creep around his body, he squirmed every so often.

"You already have ideas don't you?" He said.

"I may..." you replied.

"Something tells me you're already enjoying this too much"

"If I'm honest Lawliet darling. You're a dangerous man in those deity robes..."

"It's the outfit huh?"

"There's just something about fucking you in deity robes..." you sighed.

"Is it the exposed chest? The fact robes are basically a dress? The exposed back? What is it?" He asked, squirming at your touch as your hands pushed the ends of the robe up his legs.

"Probably a combination of all of them. Whatever it is, the robes are staying on"

"I can deal with that"

You took one of the hair ties from your updo, using it to tie the ends of his robe to his belt so it'd stay up and out of the way. You ran a finger over the rim of his boxers.

"You know in ancient times, it was thought deities wore ONLY robes. Nothing underneath" you teased.

"Guess I'm not very accurate to ancient times then am I? Why don't you fix it?"