front matter

I do not own the characters nor the pictures that will be used in the story.
I only own the PLOT.

additional :

• no smut BUT there might be some explicit scenes, though will not cover the whole chapter with it.
• lots of profanities
• fluff y e s
• a lil angsty (I guess, but we'll see)
• I apologize in advance if you will encounter typographical, grammatical and spelling errors

* * *

( you can ignore this if u want )

I have been into this anime ever since I saw pictures of Gojo flooded on my social media accounts. I was convinced to watch it after seeing his eyes— yes, I wasn't that hype when he took his blindfold off since I kept on seeing it EVERYWHERE -.-

Man, I am so hype! I already catch up to the latest chapter of the manga and I just want it all to get animated like ASAP since it was reaaaally awesome. (Like the Shibuya Incident arc- will wait for this even though it's gonna be a long wait since there will be lots of stuff going on the manga before we can actually see it getting animated.)

I want to discuss this to someone but can't find anyone who's interested so I'll just write a story lmao.

Do you also ship Sukuna x Megumi? I do agree with this ship since I am quite curious why Sukuna's interested in Megumi. I had a theory (well most of the fans) that Sukuna is after Megumi's potential, or something like that.

Just curious, what's your other ship? Sukuna x Gojo? Itadori x Megumi? Nobara x Itadori? (I do be shipping Miwa and Kokichi :'c the pain and sadness is real between these two-)

If you're still reading until here, I hope you're having a nice day, keep safe!

Enjoy reading. If ever you'll see something wrong or have any questions regarding my story, don't hesitate to dm me.

Thank you!