Chapter 13: Angel

Y/N: Ann?

Ann: Hm?

Y/N: I'm reading about other urban legends to be prepared. Do you have some advice?

Ann: Yes! If you ever come across a bitch named Angel.

Y/N: Go on.

Ann: Kill her. Slice her throat with a knife. Give her body to sharks. Let this...

Y/N: wowowowowow, chill! I get it! You don't like her!

Sally: What did she even do to you!

Ann: Well, you see...

She went on this tangent about this person we never heard of and how she tried to kill her when she was residing in an abandoned hospital, and they hated each other ever since.

Ann: Are you friends with her by any chance?

Y/N: No.

Ann: Good. I wouldn't hesitate to kill you anymore if you were.

Y/N: *mumble* What the fuck...

Ann: I'm picking the Xenomorph. What's your choice?

Y/N/Sally: *thought* You're really going to act like what you said was normal?

That conversation was months ago when I was still living with Slender. Now I have the only person Ann hates more than everyone in front of us, and she's hungry for blood.

Angel: I might spare your life if you have a good excuse.

Y/N: We...hummmm...humiliated her in mortal kombat and street fighter?

Angel: Really? That's great!

Sally: Oh, so we can just...

Angel: It's not enough.

Y/N: I shouldn't even try.

Without wasting time, Splendy teleported behind her to do the bell trick again. Unfortunately, she somehow knew he would try that, and instead of having the upper hand, he was met by the tip of her sword digging his throat.

Angel: You didn't do anything, for now. You don't need to die with them.

Splendy: I'm sorry, but these people are under my protection. We have an important mission given by...

Angel: Bla Bla Bla don't care. You attack me again; you die immediately. Got it?

He placed himself in front of a sleepy Jeffrey again.

Splendy: Bla Bla Bla, don't care. You attack them; you die immediately, Got it?

She sneered and took a stance, her blade positioned towards us.

Angel: You want to make a bet?

Splendy: You're saying that now?

Angel: Since you're so confident.

Splendy: If we win, you come with us. If we lose, we die.

Her smile was going to her cheeks. Then, she touched something on the sword, and it started glowing. Everyone except Splendy and Angel was panicking. Jeffrey didn't recover from his surge of power, Eyeless Jack was leaning on the door of his shack, and his arm armed with the scalpel was lowered. I think he abandoned already. Sally and I were behind Splendy's back and trying to fabricate a plan to stop this. Nothing worked, and it was all due to our poor knowledge of Angel. It extended to her original name, parts of her backstory, and the sword, of course.