a trip to the store

Bakugos pov

"So we meet again"

shit

i turn around to meet his tired eyes, the fuck was up with him. It wasnt like it mattered, i dont really give a shit.

"Shut up"

"Why the sad face? I thought you would be happier to see me"

"Im ecstatic" i say unentusiastically hoping he would leave me alone, i already had plenty of shit i had to deal with.

"So what are you doing here katsuki"

"Dont call me that"

"Ill call you pretty boy then"

"Idea, dont fucking call me"

"Well if you wanted to know, my friend asked me to get some things for her what about you"

"How do you have friends"

"Now the question is pretty boy, how do you"

"Says the guy whos been following me around for a week"

"Its not like i planned to find you here"

"OH MY GOD LETS BE STORE BUDDIES"
"OH MY GOD no."

"Haha funny katsuki but im not joking, going to the store is boring as fuck"

"Leave me alone"

"If you come with me"

"Fuck it, okay sure, you leave me alone after that"

"You can say that"

"Im only coming cause i need stuff loser. Got it?"

"Yea yea i got it." His frown turns into a smile again "come on lets go!"

Kai's pov

We get to some random bus stop

"Wanna listen to music?"

"Your music taste is shit"

"Oh come on you didnt even give it a chance man"

I extend one of the earpieces guving it to him "i said no"

"Just give it a chance youll like it"

He huffs and puffs but he takes the earphone.

After a while he starts bopping his head with the beat. Or he would tap on the seats handle with the pace of the drums. I smile. "The fuck are you smiling about"

"You like it dont you?"

"Its better tham i thought"
"Oh my god just say it"

"FINE ITS GOOD ALRIGHT. SHUT UP"

As soon as he says that the bus arrives at its destination. I was pretty excited to go to the store. Toga could never come since people knew who she was but people didnt know me. It was a first for me.
I grab onto his shirt and i pull him and make him walk withthe same pace i was walking in
"OI SLOW DOWN IMA FALL"
"its fine itll be funny anyways"
"IM GONNA BLOOOW YOUR FACE UP"
"yeah okay sure katsuki. Sure you will."

I couldnt stop smiling. I had a friend. A friend that wasnt attached to all the villain hero shit. Someone i could just talk nonsense to.

"Take this" he hands me a piece of paper with a bunch of stuff written on it
"What the hell is this"
"A shopping list"
"A what now"
"You made me come this is how you pay. I sit in the cart while you do the shitty work" he smirks.
"Fine" i say with a smile.

Most of the time it was either silence or i would ask him if he prefers one over the other. The silence was everything but awkward. We were vibing withthe earbuds in our ears. Singing some of the songs and laughing everytime the note was too high for any of us.

"Bakugo if you dont get out of this cart im gonna play mario kart and i assure you i never win"
"Do it then" that bastard! I push him into the empty row infront thinking he was gonna stop it at any point in time. That bastard just watched me with a sassy look.

I run after the cart and catch it but while i do that my side bumps into the trolly making me wince. He didnt notice though he was laughing his ass out.
"I thought you sucked at it"
"I swear pomeranian dont try me"
"What you gon do bout that huh gonna push the cart and run after it" he says fluttering his eyes like a girl scout trying to sell cookies.
I smack his head "i think were done"

"What? How? There were a bunch of shit we had to get."
"Pretty boy weve been here for two hours"
"WHAT? AND YOU DIDNT THINK ABOUT TELLING ME?!"
"I TOLD YOU YOU JUST SAID FUCK IT"
"I THOUGHT IT WAS A JOKE"
"MY JOKES ARE FUNNY"
"I DOUBT THAT EXTRA"
"FINE LETS JUST GO PAY" i pause trying to push the cart thst was heavy as FUCK "i dont wanna hang out with someone who doesnt appreceate my humor anyway. Next time bring pikatchu he laughs at everything"
"Not even pikatchu would find your jokes funny"
"Thats it talk to the hand. Im giving you the silent treatment"
"Oh really"
"Yes really" i fake sniffle and make out a sad face "you hurt mah feelins man"

And at that we both start laughing until someone taps my shoulder asking me to move forward.

"BYE EXTRA HOPE I NEVER SEE YOU AGAIN"
"BITCH?! YOU HAD AN AMAZING TIME ASSHOLE"
"ILL DIE BEFORE ADMITTING THAT"

i wave my hand and i cant helo but feel happy that i have a friend. A fucking friend. Oh my lord it was so new.

Bakugos pov

I arrive to the dorms with the stuff in my bag running for my life. I bet theyre worried or out to kill me no in between

I get to the door and i immediatly spot aizawa looking like a dad waiting for their son to come back from a party.

"Two hours" he glares at me "you asked to go for a half hour shopping spree two hours ago. I hope you have a good fucking explanation."

"I di-"
"You didnt pay attention to time. Just call someone of youre gonna come later than usual. Im letting you off but its the last time alright?"
I nod and go inside.

"WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU MAN WE WERE SCARED"
"I got the snacks asshile im fine"
"What did you out so late"
"I was with someone"
"WHO WAS BAKUBABE WITH"
"OI SHUT UP RACCOON EYES ITS NON OF YOUR BUSINESS ALRIGHT"

"Take those theyre heavy as hell fuck" i hand them the bag. "Im going to my roo. Shitty nerds" and i walk back to my room. I wasnt my usual grumpy self. I was smiling. Fuck i was smiling.

I had fun. I didnt have to act all tough or angry i could just chill there. Its not like i cant to that with my idiots but i dont know i felt like it was what defined me. But kai, i had countless possibilities because he didnt know me nor did he know what to expect. It felt nice.

I love my idiots but also liked the change. "Hey man wanna watch frozen with us?" Shitty hair peaks his head through my door.

"Fuck it, sure." I get up and watch the stupid movie for the 50th time. But this time i was stuffing my face with the shit i bought with the other idior