2 months later

No one's pov
2 months pass...

Bakugo and kai's relationship had improved and without knowing they started being close friends.

Bakugo would go and do his homework at the park while kai would nap or draw on the grass. They would hang out three to four times a week.

On fridays bakugo would go to kai's house along with kirishima and kaminari from time to time and they would all cook something and make a feist.

Kai got closer to deku, sue and ururaka too, all of them flabbergasted at the resemblance. He would go to dvd shops with sero and kaminari and eat icecream with sue.

He would have bakeoffs with bakugo and kirishima would be the taste test guy for them.

At night he would complete the missions he was given by the leage of villains. Running away from authorities, his face fully covered and identity unknown.

Aizawa was working on finding out who the new lov member was.

From hangouts, stores, bakugo, and his new other friends he was not the lonely park kid anymore. He had friends who werent forced to be his friends they just came into his life like that.

Bakugo sometimes questioned his scars and bruises but kai would turn the questions off being the fun and sarcastic dude he is.

Kai was struggling though. He started remembering a lot from the little boy's life. He didnt know what or why he was getting those memories. His head always hurt and he always woke up gasping for breath.

Bakugo's pov
The dorms

Hey bitch

  Such a warm hello
What do you want idiot

Why dont you bring the others with you friday
If you want of course.

    Why theyre annoying as fuck

Because of you katsuki im used to annoying

Fuck you
Ill ask them asshole. You better get my snacks. You were short on crunchies last time

I was??
Shit dude i get why you were cranky

  FUCK YOU IM NEVER CRANKY

And im the lost princess of atlantis
Very believable isnt it?

  You dont deserve my attention you knockof  tapedude
Ima get to class ill tell you if they want to come or not

  Of course they do
and study well sweatheart

  I wouldnt want to come
AND STOP ACTING LIKE MY MOM

Lets see who gets you crunchies after this you bitch
Anyways go to school youre getting dumb

  Stfu

This fucking asshole got to me just like my other idiots. I guess its fun but whatever. I realized i was smiling like an idiot after shitty hair pointed it out.

"Whatcha smiling about" he says with a stupid grin

"Nothing shitty hair"