about kai elric

So i wanna clear up stuff so yea. This isnt a chapter.

First i want to talk about kai elric or todoroki

I mostly imagined him looking like this. This isnt my art but i edited it so that it would look more like the person i had in mind.
This is another example but its not todoroki. And again this is not my art

I think the looks kinda match this is what i kostly imagined

Now for his style its a retro vintage look for him. 

Personality wise he is a very extroverted dude that could go with anyone cause he knows how to Adjust his personality with different type of people

He never had friends before meeting bakugo kirishima and kaminari.
Toga and the people from lov were his friends before that.

Now about some features that changed like his eyes scar and hair it was because of a black market quirk user. Those people would often help out villains and underground jobs. They permenantly changed todorokis features and thats what their quirk does.

A few years pass from here meaning his quirk was a lot stronger than they were. He could now use fire and ice from both sides also being able to use water and fog.

His fighting style changed a lot since he trained with toga and dabi.

He was forbidden from using his quirk outside since they were worried that it might blow the cover they created.
He has a house not too far from the park. Kurogiri allowed him to have one and they were aware of the house.

He thinks that he has been with the leage from a young age after running away from his abusive parents.

There was a rule that underaged lov members couldnt kill to ensure their safety and decrease chances of going to jail for a long time.

A lot of people from 1A are eventually going to meet him but i still dont know who and how.

Now for why i started writing this...

Im the beggining i loved todoroki and i loved the idea of him being friends with bakugo so i started reading fics about them being together just to see a friendship. But i never did see one. Im not saying they didnt keep me awake at night because of reading they were amazing but i also wanted to create a story between them.

So thats how this all started. I also wanted a badass sarcastic todo without making it seem forced onto the character.

I dont know how long this book will be but i have a lot of ideas for other books and stuff like that so im gonna write even more if this one works well.

So yeah thats about it. I appreceate everyone that reads my stories even if i just fo them for fun.

J dont really have a fixed schedule for updates but i update quite often so i wont be taking huge breaks or not ipdatefor a long time no need to worry hehe.

If you want to see so.ething happen like a headcanon or something sweet i dont mind requests but i dont do smut so yeah.

Thanku for reading<3